[TotalPwnage Here]THE RESULTS

OnFire™

As long i am banned with totalpwnage i will say the results from here...

well,while my head is like 10 tones and i hear bells all the time.after i

had made the cancer enter in my heart after 25-30 rolled cigarrettes into 1 night,

after 3 hours of sleep,the result is not that good.

Well we were 8 people in the exams in biology (NOT KIDDING!)

Well,the first examiner was the biology teacher (<<the bad>> teacher)

and the second was the chemistry one (<<worst>> teacher)

well we start and then she says to me.

come in the first desk (i thought that she wanna cut my head and she doesnt

wanna stand up)

she asks me what i know about something which i replied correct.she said <<bravo>>

then she asks the other s questions and then my turn again,i reply again but i forgot to say a

god damned name.then some ppl could not reply the questions and i answered 2 <<Extras>> which was

a bonus for me,

But then i didnt have any idea of the next 2 questions which i was saying whatever it was coming in my mind

(parenthesis:i dont know why but while the others were examined i was thinking morgana's custom skin and not

biology :$ )

Well in general in the worst is 0 and top is 20  and i was about 13-14

Next were the written exams,THIS IS WHERE I SUCKED AS HELL...something was in my mind

and i was thinking of blitzcrank :S and anyway,i wrote 6 questions (there are 9 questions and you choose 6)

and i must have written from 6 till 10-12...

Finally i am ashamed of what i did,but when exams finished,i tried to suck the teachers maybe they will give

me an extra point :D well,i think the sucking worked,and the worst teacher said me that if i had written a

medium mark i would have passed....hum this might be a mid mark huh? (TO PASS I MUST HAVE AVERAGE OF WRITTEN

AND ORAL EXAMS OVER 10)

well i can say i am pleased with my result...

AAAAAAAAH

PS:BLANE!YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU SAID...SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

YOU TOLD ME TO GET A LIFE?LOL.LIFE IS FOR LOSERS AND FOR MY GRANDMA!

i am a proud no lifer who has 10 days to break his brain in the internet and in brazzers! -.-

wtf that guy thinks his a b-loger ? who the fuck cares bout his newbness jeez and exams at this date means he didn't finished his situation in his second school semester. Witch he fail >.> meaning his a dumb ass in real life.

You have the brain of a 14 year old guy.But seriously, why do you post things like this?E-career?

actually thats mostly for ed,

he asked for results,anyway

agree with nosti

wtf that guy thinks his a b-loger ? who the -beep- cares bout his newbness jeez and exams at this date means he didn't finished his situation in his second school semester. Witch he fail >.> meaning his a dumb ass in real life.

dont ever say these 2 last words in my topic.ok?

i wrote biology too today and i passed for sure. :D

Basically the teacher which were there help us.

We were only 2 students inside,me and one of my best friends :P

Yaaw

Btw onfire just relax,read little,play little,read again...... and always be cool xDD