[GUIDE] ***Kasha Antibot ByPass***

TILEMACHOS

Basicly yes it works...

But i ll not release a how to guide because i want to continue bot : 8)

The only i can say is that insane-gamers guys have done great work on their projects...and giving big headaches to server securitys!!!  ::)

Why does my HideToolz starts with this error?

567576.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Can i know does it work on L2 Sublimity (Nova) ??

I did some tests on L2Sublimity more L2Walker/L2NET could not put to work.

With L2Walker IG connect it to arrive, but it is kicked. With L2Walker OOG also failed because the server is L2J, which makes the L2Walker OOG generate many BUG connection.

well i manged to get it almost work

i just got a packetprocess error from l2walker i dunno whats wrong but i think i just need to modify something....

maybe with wickedpacketeditor

All you need is to connect to sublimity with bot is bypass the gameguard they inveted ;)

This is not so difficult beacause fyyre opened the road on how to..

God bless Fyyre..he is very clever...!!

if you put on try you ll need a computer that uses Deep Freeze...so everytime you make a mistake after restarting it everything comes back to normal again...

You ll need to work on ollydbg with SoftICE technics to debbug..

Don't think that L2Sublimity has the ultimate Protection...Exploits on Computers are everywhere

Of course they have done great work on their protection..Congratulations L2Sublimity but there is always a more clever... hehe

Why does my HideToolz starts with this error?

567576.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I did some tests on L2Sublimity more L2Walker/L2NET could not put to work.

With L2Walker IG connect it to arrive, but it is kicked. With L2Walker OOG also failed because the server is L2J, which makes the L2Walker OOG generate many BUG connection.

I don't know about your error on hidetoolz...

Try use a reg file that is included in HideToolz folder with name Vistafix

But you said that you used Hidetoolz on previous post on Kasha Security...I think you lied and you trying to play it clever

Of Course L2walker will kicked on L2Sublimity...They have made their own gameguard

L2 OOG can connect great on L2J server and work great at all...

L2Sublimity is OFF file server...Worth playing there

I did not lie. You do not understand about the Hidetoolz. It starts with an error, more then I close the error window and it runs. Over the Kasha still detects it anyway.

What about L2Sublimity, is not so difficult to break. I used Process Explorer to terminate the DLL antibot them, yet made the connection on the client clean is not complete, because the bill is thrown out as it enters the server.

The same method used to break the Kasha, I used over the antibot Zero L2Sublimity.

I believe that soon I will be able to make the connection complete.

Below the picture of how it's done to break the antibot Zero L2Sublimity:

szdsadasdad111.jpg

Killing the Zero.des application is like you did nothing because L2.bin is Doing a Loop check for it..and if zero.des does not exist Client immediatly shut downs...

Working with a proccess explorer is nothing...

You ll need a Debbuger,Skills and Brain to break it ;)

Ps: Searching on L2.bin and Zero.des is waste of time...

tilemachos as i said i think we must bypass ClientEx.dll i opened this dll with IDA pro and saw that this dll checks for walker, phx, autoclickers, and sends packets to the server to login... Without this dll u cant login...

tilemachos as i said i think we must bypass ClientEx.dll i opened this dll with IDA pro and saw that this dll checks for walker, phx, autoclickers, and sends packets to the server to login... Without this dll u cant login...

No...

the latest update of the server is not using this dll in client system...

here is the file list that updater downloads:

http://auth.l2sublimity.com/client/system/

Killing the Zero.des application is like you did nothing because L2.bin is Doing a Loop check for it..and if zero.des does not exist Client immediatly shut downs...

Working with a proccess explorer is nothing...

You ll need a Debbuger,Skills and Brain to break it ;)

Ps: Searching on L2.bin and Zero.des is waste of time...

I think images speak louder than words correct?  ::)

You said the method I've been using is useless, therefore see in the picture below and draw your own conclusions:

hhhuhdfdf.jpg