Sinaya got banned

randomnamehere

Sinaya got banned? and the reason is that he paid for unban or sth? as i understood one more time its nosfekain :/ ... this little boy got messed up with mxc?  :P

proofs

we all know that this image belongs to nosfekains msn

(from chat with namine)

godpower aka sinaya image on msn  is this

asdvy.png

btw FuMa this photos u posted as long this topic too have NOTHING to do with Sinaya(with Namine maybe)

if you can see in the hidden text it was posted to a forum , and the guy that posted had a name "GodPower" and maxtor thinks that is godpower aka sinaya ...

if you can see in the hidden text it was posted to a forum , and the guy that posted had a name "GodPower" and maxtor thinks that is godpower aka sinaya ...

the topic is created by one 'Berbous' ?

who cares about two morons, nowdays maxtor dont care even for exstaffers, so..

Interpid? ;o

BTW, the photos you've posted have nothing to do with Sinaya's ban.

Interpid? ;o

all legendary members, some of them left because of that rank, and maxtor dont gave a shit for them, thats the way how he thanks to users that shared. I dont know what to do, to laugh or to cry, they are so respected that they have lower privs than a normal member :D

So fackin noob

donot understand that by that u advertise that forum?

actually it was auto ... yeah but how else cna i do the topic ?

Interpid? ;o

the first photo posted to the forum (i gave the link) by a godpower , and telling that mxc is corrupt . Maxtor thought that is the real godpower , but in photo we can see that is one more time nosfekain ...