[Pix-Freaks] Coder Recruitment

mg13gr

its 2 different templates 1 from darsain and the other one i don't remember..

Its not the parts but the whole layout the same as the shared one with different header...

Actually the header is from another template. D:

Actually the header is from another template. D:

nabbb look what i wrote :P "its 2 different templates 1 from darsain and the other one i don't remember.." the 1st one is from darsain " the header"

nabbb look what i wrote :P "its 2 different templates 1 from darsain and the other one i don't remember.." the 1st one is from darsain " the header"

Oh. xd

both from darsain ..

perfect world and that one with this kamael

rofl.

why is that?

i respect your decision about not posting  'pix-freaks' average income,but i cant understand it.

besides,every company make announcements of there monthly income.is this funny aswell?

why is that?

i respect your decision about not posting  'pix-freaks' average income,but i cant understand it.

besides,every company make announcements of there monthly income.is this funny aswell?

i think he is right

http://www.topseos.com/rankings-of-best-web-design-companies

We are not even a "company". lol'ed

We are not even a "company". lol'ed

em ? and then what are you ? you work as a team , you have a revenue , then you are a company

[GR] Nai tha peis an dn thes na se karfoso stin eforia haha [/GR]

em ? and then what are you ? you work as a team , you have a revenue , then you are a company

I call company a BIG team with BIG income. They number of money I earn is 3-digit.

[gr] den boreis giati oi sinalages ginonte mesw paypal D: iparxei foros stis sinalages tou paypal >.>[/gr]