[L2J]L2PvParea

Steven7

The "overpower" problem can't be only from server ...a player can make himself op bcz of his playstyle , dyes combination , items combination . A good player can make a tank to hit very hard , or to take sh1t dmg from other players .

Lmao man, do you have any idea what is tank made for? Tank is not supposed to do ANY damage at all, they're supposed to aggro in mass pvp's, etc., and TADAH! Here they're hitting like for 2k like crazy.

waaaa wake up man. this is not c3/c4/c5/il is actually Epilogue. if u look at the changes that have been made since c3 to epilogue u will start facepalmin' urself. tanks arent defense pions anymore..

waaaa wake up man. this is not c3/c4/c5/il is actually Epilogue. if u look at the changes that have been made since c3 to epilogue u will start facepalmin' urself. tanks arent defense pions anymore..

@ Blue305, A tank is not suppose to  hit or crit more then a dagger dude. On this server Tank hit and crit more then any other class. Yeah Epilogue is for tank's, but not like In this server. If you join the server make sure you make a tank and you be ok.. Tank r way OP and noting is been done about it..Now that everyone is leaving the server they want to lower the ptk..But not just on tank on all fighter class..lol @ this one!!

Gm/Admin don't see anything wrong with OP player taking RB from new players/clan's. Yes is OK to KS RB on this server. So your new on the server with your friends or clan. trying to get good items to join the pvp world..But you can't, because every-time you try to kill a RB a way OP player comes and one shot the RB and take all the drops. So all the hard work trying to kill the RB when to sh1t..Also that same OP char PK's you and all your friends with One or two shot...An all you doing to the OP is 1 to 10 Damages.

I play on the server from day one..Got everything enchant and +++, all skill max out... etc..  I was hitting a tank for 1 or 5 Damage top...The Tank was hitting me for 1200 normal and 4800 crit. I show the screen shot to one of the gm on MSN and they told me to stop QQ that is a tank server! Have screen of the MSN as well....GF GM!

The siege time were change out of no where last weekend, but there was a clan who got a castles without having to siege! LOL @ this one!

Now the big problem on this server, the minute donation was open everything on the server got lower down. Drop, RB, books, etc everything got lower very hard...So now you have players with all skill enchant Max and all there Epic jewel and enchant armor/weap and all attribute max out..etc. So other who where not here on the 1 - 2 week need to Farm for months to get anything good going for them self. OR DONATE FOR VERY HIGH PRICE STUFF!  The server when from good to donate-server.

So if you have the money and love OP tanks this the server for you.  ( me personally think thEY had a great server, but it all when to sh1t when donation and GM dint see the problem on the 1st week like we all told them )

Good luck to you Steven, i still think is not  to late to save the server!

@ Blue305, A tank is not suppose to  hit or crit more then a dagger dude. On this server Tank hit and crit more then any other class. Yeah Epilogue is for tank's, but not like In this server. If you join the server make sure you make a tank and you be ok.. Tank r way OP and noting is been done about it..Now that everyone is leaving the server they want to lower the ptk..But not just on tank on all fighter class..lol @ this one!!

I can kill tanks easy with Gh....

Gm/Admin don't see anything wrong with OP player taking RB from new players/clan's. Yes is OK to KS RB on this server. So your new on the server with your friends or clan. trying to get good items to join the pvp world..But you can't, because every-time you try to kill a RB a way OP player comes and one shot the RB and take all the drops. So all the hard work trying to kill the RB when to sh1t..Also that same OP char PK's you and all your friends with One or two shot...An all you doing to the OP is 1 to 10 Damages.

It's your clan's fault...if you cant clear the ks'ers around...

I play on the server from day one..Got everything enchant and +++, all skill max out... etc..  I was hitting a tank for 1 or 5 Damage top...The Tank was hitting me for 1200 normal and 4800 crit. I show the screen shot to one of the gm on MSN and they told me to stop QQ that is a tank server! Have screen of the MSN as well....GF GM!

It's your fault...

The siege time were change out of no where last weekend, but there was a clan who got a castles without having to siege! LOL @ this one!

/agree

Now the big problem on this server, the minute donation was open everything on the server got lower down. Drop, RB, books, etc everything got lower very hard...So now you have players with all skill enchant Max and all there Epic jewel and enchant armor/weap and all attribute max out..etc. So other who where not here on the 1 - 2 week need to Farm for months to get anything good going for them self. OR DONATE FOR VERY HIGH PRICE STUFF!  The server when from good to donate-server.

/agree

clan got castle because we werent fast change siege time and they took it with siege lasted few mins only that happen

Any other problems? you qq much pvp server ppl happen that NP

but you think corrupted i will send logs if need

Have fun

balance? no wai...... resist+30  gives you 200 extra atribute defense for 2h,    and for eq, 10k m atak, necro, 300atri weapon, is hitting for 200 dmg, while tank is hitting more dmg than destro on frenzy.... if you go RB now...you need 9 tanks to make dmg, and 1 mage to pick up drops... GM ofc knows this is fucked up..... but they dont rly care.....typical donate for server,

funny thing was....4v4 event....  ONLY 1 TANK  PER TEAM allowed!!      00x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

u didn't even tryed it fking spammer

agree :P

anyway we do the best to balance server not sleeping ;)

report at forum bugs/anything

but i suggest you use live support :)

Good luck and Have fun