[WTS] 3 L2 Templates

Thanks for the comments guys :) Anyway Magaki13 has the right to sell them and he can decide what the price will be. Some guys told that i gave a price before but i didn't, so the only price is the price that magaki tells you. damn i need coffee :S

Thanks for the comments guys :) Anyway Magaki13 has the right to sell them and he can decide what the price will be. Some guys told that i gave a price before but i didn't, so the only price is the price that magaki tells you. damn i need coffee :S

dont you do a design to me to? so i can sell it? LAWL :D , kd ;) ...

pfffffff man... the 2nd site isnt coded and i know it..

I GIVE FOR FREE THE 2ND SITE. IF YOU WANT IT PM ME OR ADD ME ; Deleted.

I will not give it.

Request from designer

I GIVE FOR FREE THE 2ND SITE. IF YOU WANT IT PM ME OR ADD ME ; dinomaxos@msn.com

No one said that they are already coded.. And from the time that i have deleted the download links from the 2nd one half a year now you have no right to share / sell / send this template to anyone if you are not authorized  by me. And also you have no right to distribute / sell this template as well ! All the templates are copyrighted to my name and i can only give the rights to someone else!

I GIVE FOR FREE THE 2ND SITE. IF YOU WANT IT PM ME OR ADD ME ; dinomaxos@msn.com

What a dumbass.

No one said that they are already coded.. And from the time that i have deleted the download links from the 2nd one half a year now you have no right to share / sell / send this template to anyone if you are not authorized  by me. And also you have no right to distribute / sell this template as well ! All the templates are copyrighted to my name and i can only give the rights to someone else!

ok :) because you want not to share it i wil not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...