Vista or Xp Sp2 or Xp Sp3

rooy

XP fast but Low Performance.. Vista Slow but have good Performance... Windows 7 Fat + Performance...

Ppl Use Windows 7 64 bits... x2 Faster Than Vista.. if u need one Activated Win7 i can give you Link .....

im Using Win7 64 bit and thats the best windows ever...

Linux.xp.vista nathing near win7

Vista and Windows 7 run fine most games, but if you want a little more responsiveness I recommend you use windows XP, for example with games like Rakion and Gunbound windows xp is your best choice...

all windows OS sux hard. 99% of virus have been maked for windows type OS. and this is reason why i choose Linux. no viruses, no problems, more fun :) :D

Most people don't know how to run Windows games on Linux, WINE sometimes requires a knowledge to tweak stuff to make the games playable...

LINUX doesn't have viruses just because most people dont use it, if it was as famous as Windows, it would have a lot of  viruses too.

P.S.: Sorry for the double post, please merge my messages if u can :-S