Vista or Xp Sp2 or Xp Sp3

rooy

Of course u install windows 95 !!!! the best windows ever!!

JK xD If i were you I would install windows XP SP3 or SP2 its same, but I like XP much more than Vista, you could also try Windows 7 when it comes out :D

imo xp sp3. better than xp sp2. fix some minor bugs nothing major. vista sp1 r ok. much much  better than simple vista. but still i prefer xp for compatibiility with many old games. menaing game slike heroes of might and magic 3 or stuff like that. also xp r lgither than vista. u need a good pc to run vista properly. so i guess it depends

XP SP 2 is the best one from far even if u got more RAM like3.25GB's +++ is better to use windows xp sp 2 i got like 6GB DDR3 Ram and i'm using sp 2 ...on vista i got a lot of problems with CS Server and with adobe u must make some changes to make them work ...Good Luck !

The best is XP sp3 with vista transformation pack! u will have no problems with games or applications, and u will have the interface of Vista! so, nice look and no problems!