interlude [L2J] WarExtrem

DumanisT

Below are the information needed to join our public ventrilo server.

Client : http://www.l2we.com/Ventrilo.exe (even if you already have it installed, use this client, it doesn't require any installation)

Host : 94.125.163.110

Port : 3800

Pass : No password required.

If you have any kind of issues, please report them in the bugs section.

Regards.

Hmm, tried it. Although features might be fine, but custom armors are just awful. Might be false description, but c'mon, an armor which gives ONLY basic stats (for losers: STR/DEX/CON/etc)? Dyes + ordinary S grade armor & the armor is replaced.

Also, there's WHOLE LOT of bugs, even one of the oldest bugs ever - lowering yourself (armor crush on mob, clicking on your name).

Btw, how long has server been online? Cause I logged like ~20 mins after it was advertised here, 2 guys already had custom armor. Farm? I doubt...

before some months he had opened this server and i had a friend gm there

corrupted staff that's all  :o

he gave me weapon mastery lvl 42 for p attack,the nabs report it me to admin /dumanist

and he couldn't find what was the edit on me

i make too many turkish guys to cry :D

Hello folks,

Everything is up and running, join us for limitless fun ;)

Report bugs and share your suggestions with us for an improving and evolving gameplay.

Use the forums, the chat rooms and the Ventrilo channels for support requests.

Follow us on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lineage-WarExtreme/142836805756926

Call your friends along with you enemies, and let it rock ;)

Good luck and enjoy being part of our community.

Hmm, tried it. Although features might be fine, but custom armors are just awful. Might be false description, but c'mon, an armor which gives ONLY basic stats (for losers: STR/DEX/CON/etc)? Dyes + ordinary S grade armor & the armor is replaced.

Also, there's WHOLE LOT of bugs, even one of the oldest bugs ever - lowering yourself (armor crush on mob, clicking on your name).

Btw, how long has server been online? Cause I logged like ~20 mins after it was advertised here, 2 guys already had custom armor. Farm? I doubt...

Custom armor (light) givess SAME STATS with Tallum heavy, with the exception of 200 more pdef. And yes, some bugs (especially old ones) do work, which SHOULD have been fixed. Also Raid zones don't work because bosses have RETAIL STATS, nobody wants to take down 20 million HP on some Dragon which most likely does not drop. Ant Queen is level 40.... Wow.

Custom items give false description because they don't add the basic stats. And there is some unbalance between mages and fighters because mages seem to prove superior.

Today I quit the server because I realised it was...

1: Infested with retared Turks...

2: Unbalance... Archers and tyrants, and tyrant archers

3: One clan has GM support, they can crit me for 3000 and max I give is 1000 with +16 bow oO

4: Lag

5: Lots of bugs, I PKed people in town today

Sorry for double post... The forum kind of lagged. Delete this.

Custom armor (light) givess SAME STATS with Tallum heavy, with the exception of 200 more pdef. And yes, some bugs (especially old ones) do work, which SHOULD have been fixed. Also Raid zones don't work because bosses have RETAIL STATS, nobody wants to take down 20 million HP on some Dragon which most likely does not drop. Ant Queen is level 40.... Wow.

Custom items give false description because they don't add the basic stats. And there is some unbalance between mages and fighters because mages seem to prove superior.

Today I quit the server because I realised it was...

1: Infested with retared Turks...

2: Unbalance... Archers and tyrants, and tyrant archers

3: One clan has GM support, they can crit me for 3000 and max I give is 1000 with +16 bow oO

4: Lag

5: Lots of bugs, I PKed people in town today

1: Raid zone fixed ffs check server before posting ... you played yesterday and you thought you should post your oppinion today ... great ... awesome! Now there is a Raid Zone w/o Baium/AQ/or the other ones ... there are some "mobs" that drop rb juw ...

2: tyrant and archers arent so "good" I actualy killed 2 tyrant's [turks cause you mentioned at 1st ] that had custom armor [bla bla bla ] with A grade equipped necromancer ... also archers are realy easy to kill if you know how.

3:About that clan ... if you say about this clan http://nwatch.me/l2we/clan_info.php?clan=DeathAngeLs you are right .. they are kind'a strange although on theyr site the inventory is showed .... anyway ...

Server isent so awfull as you said :)

oh and forgot .. buy new net :)