interlude [L2OFF] L2Treasure 500x

Asiaaa

This project + the hosting machine ( which im sure is rented already ) + the web design/hosting costs over 500 euro. I Doubt anyone will give that much money . Let's not forget that bigger part of the community already lost hope in this project. Personally, I tried the server and it was a good one ( except some tiny bugs ).

u've stolen my words! i am willing to play again (even if i loged just twice due to my busy r/l ) coz from what i saw it was a pretty well made server for a high rate one. at least it wasnt lollj2

Good Luck With Your Srv.

at least read some comments before u write something. btw reported for spamming.

For your clarification, the server didnt got hacked.

I put the prices to 1 adena for the guys to have a last pvp blast before it would die out.

I stopped the project before donations, and it was because of IRL reasons.

Mayb one day i would find the time to start the project again.

Asia.

at least read some comments before u write something. btw reported for spamming.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=93.0

Make a topic and Say.

Btw You make Off-posts here,not my.

How many people server had?

180 at start, 1 day after the launch we had 240. and after that like 200's in the evening.

But those were real players, not offline shops or buffbots cause offlineshop wasnt activated yet and npc buffers were still

giving all buffs incl 3d class..

So it had potential, but i kinda fked up the rate and epic drop rate. People had full boss sets after a few days, wasnt supposed to be like that :(

180 at start, 1 day after the launch we had 240. and after that like 200's in the evening.

But those were real players, not offline shops or buffbots cause offlineshop wasnt activated yet and npc buffers were still

giving all buffs incl 3d class..

So it had potential, but i kinda fked up the rate and epic drop rate. People had full boss sets after a few days, wasnt supposed to be like that :(

Rolleback right before you boosted the rates, and delete all Boss Jewels from palyers inventory/wh, and make it harder to get them this time. Imo that will solve the problem please reopen it! :D

Rolleback right before you boosted the rates, and delete all Boss Jewels from palyers inventory/wh, and make it harder to get them this time. Imo that will solve the problem please reopen it! :D

cant, after i announced that i was putting l2 on a break i made all epics/weapons 1 adena and the enchant rate 80% for the people to have fun for a while...

so IF i ever continue with it i would have to wipe it entirely..

but im still not sure im going to continue, time will tell..

Hey guys,

I got some sad news...

Hearing today that my wife's grandpa is in the hospital and doesnt have long to live, i have decided to put L2 on a hold. Family comes before everything.

Ive delayed giving out aio's and donations was because i had a feeling this was going to happen,

and i didnt want to take donations and then close it. Im not that kind of guy, i did this for fun.

Also a part that took for me to make this decision was the fact that i made some wrong decisions about the server. This server is alraidy reaching its endgame in not even 1 week. The server rates and the epic jewlery rates were too high, but thats nothing i could change after the launch.

I want to tell you guys, that im really sorry for wasting 1 or 2 weeks of your life. But i must say i wasted 1 1/2 month and alot of money.

I dont know if im going to reopen L2Treasure in the near future, only time will tell...

I will leave the server open for you to play on... but i wont have time to maintain it.

Once again... im really sorry.

Asia.

These Words You said in forum ( Im Sorry for that ) But  As i See Server is off.. It Cllosed Or It IS a break just... ?

These Words You said in forum ( Im Sorry for that ) But  As i See Server is off.. It Cllosed Or It IS a break just... ?
its closed now, because everyone left cause i announced that it had no future now.

i believe my server advertise will take more answers than yours, you have more views :P

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=179521.0

have fun :P

i believe my server advertise will take more answers than yours, you have more views :P

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=179521.0

have fun :P

why are you advertising your server in my thread? this is against the rules dude.. remove it before i report it.