[Discussion]Does clan crest make the clan?

Well many of my friend usually dont enter in clan with ugly or without crests even if they dont know if the clan is good or bad personally i believe that a clan with no clan crest is not a ready or serious clan.

So what you think does a good clan crest makes the good clan ?

Kind of yes and kind of no.

A clan SHOULD normally have a crest. Those who do not... well, it'd tell me they don't use their resources or it's still in the development.

About the crests in general, well... if you like a crest or not; this is always YOUR OPINION. But imho serious or somewhat organized clans should have all those basic crests that all use when they create their clan first.

It should be somewhat unique.

The leader makes the clan !  (Not the crest)

- But of course u must select a good looking crest because appearance make the difference

from the other clans.

The leader makes the clan !  (Not the crest)

- But of course u must select a good looking crest because appearance make the difference

from the other clans.

@K4rMaArr0ws But sometimes if you see a clan w/o crest you will probably say that its underdevelopment or something like that..

If the clan it is at max level.. if it have all the clan skills avaible... dont get in because of bad crest. lol !

I tell again it's all about the leader how he will organise the clan.

A crest has nothing to do with it. Its a way to differ from other clans while leaving their own mark on every server.Its not a big deal having a unique crest or not having at all since most ppl remember their clan members instead of their crest.

Its like that , a factor clan that got already numbers to make like 2 parties they don't need a crest but most importand in a clan is the leader he should know how to organize hes guys and lead the clan , and second thing a new clan that doesn't have the numbers yet should have a crest .