Paysafecard to Paypal.

MiraDBZ

Sorry to inform you but that's not a proof the only real proof you could give is a picture from paypal that shows the transaction where you send him the money and then another one that shows you never got anything in return.

Sorry to inform you but that's not a proof the only real proof you could give is a picture from paypal that shows the transaction where you send him the money and then another one that shows you never got anything in return.

In fact we cant have such proofs since lupu1 thought that maxtor wont scam him, since they did an trade before... Also how we can have a such proof like paypal screen since, maxtor (im 99% sure about that) wont give an screen which will show us that he sent(420 E) to lupu1 after the day then he gives 420 with paysafecart. If someone want trade with maxtor, ok i dont really care, and i wont be surprised if someone else get scammed. Sorry for saying that, but maxtor cares only about money, no something else. (Where is thousands facts :P  ) I give you an example: Flowing banner (I know All mxc members remember such annoying thing :P