[Share] See true walls

Saw this about 1 or 2 years ago, its old, and gonna ruin normal game of Line][age II. I hate shares like that, but nvm. And i really quess that is not your job, you should give proper credits if i am right.

Saw this about 1 or 2 years ago, its old, and gonna ruin normal game of Line][age II. I hate shares like that, but nvm. And i really quess that is not your job, you should give proper credits if i am right.

I created that file from 0, about 3 years ago, and just updated to new chronicle every time i changed server.

About ruin a game: YOU ALL ARE BLIND :DDD No offence :P.

If you want talk like that i will tell that L2Control, L2Ranger ruin a game, auto cp potions ruin a game too, l2walker/l2net ruin a game too, and even custom systemmsg ruin a game too because you can fast see if debuf land or not :P So GTFO and let cheaters cheat. For them that forum was build not for honest players (i didn't saw anyone like that since C3 :D).

In short: You don't like it, don't use it.

In Helbound/IL it was useful because you saw drops on flow, now its useful too.

You decide how/when/if to use it...

Uhh, i hope i wasn't to sharp...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this ruins the server :S

it actually disapear the walls some way and u can see others but why to do that???

u corrupt your server and do not make it with graphics

i dont like the work sorry for me but for others is perfect

nice job

+1 for this guy,

i wish L2 had a static graphic , i mean the environment details will remain like that , no option to remove it (the plants i mean) . you could hide in them and so long, this is RPG not , seeing thru walls .