Advantages : Everything

So..like the titles says i wana see some of the advantages you can have as(Not only classes/races):

Well

I can say a Hero has an advantage by his buffs/skills...but because its re-use time is long ,the buff will worn off and the its a normal player

Time of Some minutes will be a normal player

Oh...forgot...cause they are hero they can take a weapon that give some stats that are not have a limit time(maybe when you are not hero....)

so i sayd something about advantages of a Hero

i wana see some advantages from other

every class has advantage when played by me

and hero is not something to discuss,any class can take it and so be more OP if it has many advantages in server

anyway,gracia+ daggers big advantage HIDE

in IL it's archers fackin range

you are right

but read carefully : i sayd not just from races/classes

And yea

Daggers with the hide on Gracia ct2.3/2.4 its something that advantage

But from IL with the range of archers i can't say nothing

I was archer but still its not something special...just in case is a custom items server

you are right

but read carefully : i sayd not just from races/classes

And yea

Daggers with the hide on Gracia ct2.3/2.4 its something that advantage

But from IL with the range of archers i can't say nothing

I was archer but still its not something special...just in case is a custom items server

If archers in IL is nothing special, then where the hell they are ''something special''? IL is chronicle made specially for archers like all beyond HB is made specially against archers. Dude, you really need some info.

If archers in IL is nothing special, then where the hell they are ''something special''? IL is chronicle made specially for archers like all beyond HB is made specially against archers. Dude, you really need some info.

couldn't said it better

never played Official

but each private IL(Off or Good java)Is ARCHER SERVER

What's the point of this topic? Everyone will spam with same msg "Gracia + = daggers , interlude = archers" bla bla.

X_x

tbh, we can ask ''what's the point of these forums'', cause it's all about games in here & most of the games really doesn't ''offer'' any RL experience.