Throw in your ideas for the best server out there.

Vago

Yarr! I'm planing to make a server. I got the community. I got the host. I got the time and the will. The team will be built up after all the ideas are on the paper. Here you guys come. Tell me how would you want a server to be from head to toe. Just write down any of your dreams. Nothing can be too much or too hard to make if it's worth it. I just have to clear it from the start. There will be donations but nothing that you can't get in the normal gameplay. There will be players, lots of them. There will be a good host so no lag.

Now...I'm listening.

heres the only idea you should really accept the rest comes from it...

DONT i repeat DONT make a shitlude server w8 for freya and make a freya one

Clan Versus Clan Engine Concept:

* Clans Can Register for a pvp Event

* if a Clan leader Registers his Clan, the Clan will be Shown on a List at the Clan Vs Clan Register NPC.

* Once the Even Starts every Clan member of both Clans Recive a html to Accept or Not Accept the event.

* after a Certain Countdown both clans get ported e.a Coliseum or Other Areas.

* Clan member's title will change to the Clan Name

* Both Clans will be Ported to each Small Room from the Coliseum(doors will be Closed)

* Both Clans have 2 min time to Buff Themself via buffer in clan or npc buffer

* Once the 2Min are Counted Down the Doors will Open and they can Battle each other

*  Clan who will stray alive Recive Points( if both are still Alive Count the Kills)

* Repeat it till 3 Rounds are Done

* Clan will Recive example: Clan Egs,Rep Points,Random Rewards) Maybe Written a Clan Ranking and Reward it whit pvp Kills as Points.

Example is a clan does 163 kill in the event he get 163 score points on the list.

*Clan that has the Highest Scores have access to Special "features

* List gets Reseted once a week or Month

Start :D

Sure not interlude. I'll probably use gracia final for now and when freya comes out and I will fix how much I can of it, I will upgrade. I wont upgrade once it comes out, that's for sure.

He's talking about unique brand new codes, not copypasting servers. This will make it to look boring as all homehosted servers =)

Sure not interlude. I'll probably use gracia final for now and when freya comes out and I will fix how much I can of it, I will upgrade. I wont upgrade once it comes out, that's for sure.

freya is soon out but yes its not so good to update right when it comes out but you can go with l2jfree epilogue its pretty nice

He's talking about unique brand new codes, not copypasting servers. This will make it to look boring as all homehosted servers =)

well i havent seen such a event..but you can prove me i am wrong

Clan Versus Clan Engine Concept:

* Clans Can Register for a pvp Event

* if a Clan leader Registers his Clan, the Clan will be Shown on a List at the Clan Vs Clan Register NPC.

* Once the Even Starts every Clan member of both Clans Recive a html to Accept or Not Accept the event.

* after a Certain Countdown both clans get ported e.a Coliseum or Other Areas.

* Clan member's title will change to the Clan Name

* Both Clans will be Ported to each Small Room from the Coliseum(doors will be Closed)

* Both Clans have 2 min time to Buff Themself via buffer in clan or npc buffer

* Once the 2Min are Counted Down the Doors will Open and they can Battle each other

*  Clan who will stray alive Recive Points( if both are still Alive Count the Kills)

* Repeat it till 3 Rounds are Done

* Clan will Recive example: Clan Egs,Rep Points,Random Rewards) Maybe Written a Clan Ranking and Reward it whit pvp Kills as Points.

Example is a clan does 163 kill in the event he get 163 score points on the list.

*Clan that has the Highest Scores have access to Special "features

* List gets Reseted once a week or Month

Looks nice but I'm talking about ideas of the entire concept. Not just an event. Sure I will probably add this but events can be added over time as well, as a server update. On the other hand, the concept must be there from the start and stay like that for ever.

Well make custom armor and custom weapons! Make something different not something same like all other servers out there...! I mean i dont have seen a server Epilogue with custom armors or weapons...and when i mean custom i dont mean those epic armor dark knight ice armors flaming armor and those kid armors with the million status...You can thing of adding the vesper armor as your custom armor with custom status and you can different armor for different classes i mean light vesper armor that gives accuracy, patk, atk spd but a dagger cant wear it...or a heavy armor that gives HP p def patk but a archer and a dagger cant wear it...its easy to make it like this in epilogue files.Also custom weapons maybe you add the normal vesper weapons but as custom you will can exchange the vesper weapon and some of farm items for a another custom vesper weapon with 2 SA on it. Also a good server will be nice to have clan event as i read above is a good idea!:) TvT event party events and so on this will make players more action! Also a thing you should take care of it is the farm dont make the farm easy what i mean? I have joined the last years in more than 15-25 epilogue servers all of them was the same in the end and all of them has the same farm style...when you get good geared (very easy you just can buy the vesper with adenas) then you have to farm for about 5-10 min to get a blessed and start enchanting...this sucks the players will boring! Add Raid Boss that gives items Much Blessed scrolls WEAPONS/ARMOR clan items life stones and too much usefull things that you will can farm in game but hard so with the raids will be more easy! Also dont make the raid boss a killer! add 2 types of raid boss The Grand Raid bosses which is Valakas Antharas Zaken etc..and Add Normal raid boss like Ketra raid bosses Varka raid bosses TOI and so on...and make the Grand Boss hard to kill and the normal easy...but i dont mean 1 sph can kill it alone with +0 gear....

Just thing only about the gameplay of your server and thing a way that players will never get boring!

This is my idea and sorry for bad english:D!

Oh well. I've been always thinking that getting geared up should not be based only on farming. I will probably mix farming and quests in some way. I will try to make it as interactive as posible...like "Ok, you farmed 500 coins of shit, now you must win 3 pvps and get 1 friend", "To increase your clan skills' levels your clan must kill 30 different enemies in 1 hour. If not, the timer will be reset"...Hope you got it. It will no longer be just killing monsters and players. These 2 will be mixed together with other ways of players interaction.

yea a custom way to take armors and weapons quests with raid boss custom drops

somethink brand new new way to take original armors and custom with shop that you will need custom items from quests and regular armors to take custom armors and weapons offcourse low rate server

hmm..  max enchant 6.

Dynasty/icarus as max gear.

something to promote pvp.

no mp pots =D, elders/BD/SWS  classes are funny to play.

and fast lvl.

and yeah, farm RB's for Dynasty/Icarus, element, LF etc.

hmm..  max enchant 6.

Dynasty/icarus as max gear.

something to promote pvp.

no mp pots =D, elders/BD/SWS  classes are funny to play.

and fast lvl.

and yeah, farm RB's for Dynasty/Icarus, element, LF etc.

this would be more like retail system..:S

Yarr! I'm planing to make a server. I got the community. I got the host. I got the time and the will. The team will be built up after all the ideas are on the paper. Here you guys come. Tell me how would you want a server to be from head to toe. Just write down any of your dreams. Nothing can be too much or too hard to make if it's worth it. I just have to clear it from the start. There will be donations but nothing that you can't get in the normal gameplay. There will be players, lots of them. There will be a good host so no lag.

Now...I'm listening.

Dynasty weapons/armors only

max 12

safe 3

enchant rate 44%

rates 50x, retail style