New Dupe Exploit!! (All Servers) by deMEV

Maxtor

i'll keep that... We are just thrown away... even deMev doesn't have that post count..

deMev is an uploader so he can see it...

@lostos: the video is hidden too...

i'll keep that... We are just thrown away... even deMev doesn't have that post count...

Anyway, we'll reach it ...in some months.

Please demev change your mind... Do it 500 , or 580 or .. anything... 1000 is unreachable man...

If 500 or 580 then this exploit has been FIXED in next 3-4 days on all servers. i don't want that.

If 500 or 580 then this exploit has been FIXED in next 3-4 days on all servers. i don't want that.

all the gms that have that post count are mods or donators. The others have 100 or 200, and they can't reach 300 posts in 5 days!

all the gms that have that post count are mods or donators. The others have 100 or 200, and they can't reach 300 posts in 5 days!

And this is reason why people need to be a Donators )

moderator's servers are known to public...on the other side it is not sure that the donator guys are GMs neither that they can fix it :P

btw i am ready for spam kids so everybody be careful cause i can see ya

Question about the exploit... When I run l2 it says "Cannot run kernell32.dll" and "Unknown guard error" and closes :D

I tried opening the l2phx later when I was ingame and the same thing happened...

Couldn't get it to work on DN. Do anyone know if it works there?

When I send the packet it only uses "social action" 'wave' or it says "Cannot purchase.".

Also, how to dupe items if you can't stack them?

Any ideas?

it works on DN!!!

the one who posted that doesnt work cant see the hidden text (misses 200 posts) so i think that it is created from his fantasy :P :-* ... works on DN

my best friend worked in my laptop it a while ago and got it working up...i need  to test it myself to have more reliable opinion...you must have done something wrong... 8)