L2 RELAPSE

TotalPwnage

l2sgh aka l2abnormal = fail...u just wasted ur time there...

I play l2atlantis right now...

Fail geodata, buggs, some other mistakes.

But nice pvp, balance 100% (the most balanced server i've ever played), and many noobs to own ;)

if ur bored just go to l2gang...make full +3 gear lvl 4 and its ok ;)

ill be the leader u guys cant lead actually no1 listen to u .

i was the one trying to make us go all together while u were all blablablablabla.

I think ill try atlantis and ill tell u if it worths to go there.

l2sgh aka l2abnormal = fail...u just wasted ur time there...

I play l2atlantis right now...

Fail geodata, buggs, some other mistakes.

But nice pvp, balance 100% (the most balanced server i've ever played), and many noobs to own ;)

if ur bored just go to l2gang...make full +3 gear lvl 4 and its ok ;)

ι will join to PK you

i was the one trying to make us go all together while u were all blablablablabla.

maybe..but anyway i won't play any server that is more than 1-2 months old

Atlantis seems awesome to me. atleast for now.

i won't play any server that is more than 1-2 months old

Thats retarded ? i guess the reason is cause people already got items + skills and atributes right? but if we are all together like on abnormalshit we will raid and all and we will get really fast item books elements.

Hahaha DS u suck xD Also why u have a man in ur avatar/signature ? U are in love with him ? :O

Hahaha DS u suck xD Also why u have a man in ur avatar/signature ? U are in love with him ? :O

he is from a show called kyle .. he is the smallest of the family and the guy with the best sense of humor :D!

he is from a show called kyle .. he is the smallest of the family and the guy with the best sense of humor :D!

Aha xD Anyway i dont see any sense to make him on signature ;P

Anwyay I want to join clan too but i can play in 2 weeks ...

Aha xD Anyway i dont see any sense to make him on signature ;P

Anwyay I want to join clan too but i can play in 2 weeks ...

we are still trying to find srv :D