L2Atlantis.(ro) any exploit that it working there? :)

Like the title say's .Iam playing atm this server (l2atlantis.ro) its epilogue 2 part. And iam wondering if there anything it can be helpfully there!If you know something guys and it can be easy for you post it here (tnx to admins for the space i can use my post here as iam a new on topics arround ,and tnx for all your ansewrs !{ iam sorry btw if this post is allready have posted or something like that,i search and i didnt found nothing} )

Tnx.

Τhanks allot Erol, i ll try to make both of them! Iam wondering if there is anything about earn GoldBars/ Adena or anything else usefulll !I listen some ppl double create items in this server! (ofc they banned [50.000k Gold Bars -10.000 Mastery Books ])

Τhanks allot Erol, i ll try to make both of them! Iam wondering if there is anything about earn GoldBars/ Adena or anything else usefulll !I listen some ppl double create items in this server! (ofc they banned [50.000k Gold Bars -10.000 Mastery Books ])

dunno for now

but that was really old at atlantis

I have just try the one with the Flying mount its only for 1 minute !This is nice ! hehe  ;)

Iam looking something to make some money more or what ever.If you know anything please post it here where i can go search,cause iam running on windows 7 and its kind of hard to make easy stuff here.. tnx mates! :)

Sorry if it looks like a spaming,but is there any halpex or something like that i can use on l2atlantis.ro ? I listen many ppl use some kind of programms to double items there.If anyone have something or is post it again please give me a link of the location if you have some free time,on my windows 7 i hope i can use something.Tnx for the moment :)

Sorry if it looks like a spaming,but is there any halpex or something like that i can use on l2atlantis.ro ? I listen many ppl use some kind of programms to double items there.If anyone have something or is post it again please give me a link of the location if you have some free time,on my windows 7 i hope i can use something.Tnx for the moment :)

hlapex is for c4

I remember i was making 1k gb's per day with PureEvil and HGW, to not talk about the warehouses full of rb jwls ;D

Good morning to all, can i ask for 1 support if anyone have free time maybe can tell me if the L2PHX can run on L2atlantis.ro ?

(If anyone can tell me what i should do to run it on this server and tell me how and where i found it easy please !:)  )

Have fun and take care tnx again :)