[BOT] Latest walker (IG/OOG) for Retail

darkmenx

Theres a very animated thread on l2blah about this topic, where some guys mention a new crack being developed:

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95223&page=5

Im there using the nick name drogao.

domiciano

JBeat, if you try using 1.91, you can see that the bot works fine, just isnt active, its like a trial, you need to put in only the time card for l2walker. And if somebody would crack its code, and put there where you put  in the serial/time card code, than the bot should work without and l2asrv or stuff like reddirecting.

and btw TPC TUNNEL IS DEAD

l2walker is protected with AsPack 2.12 SKE and than with upolyx v 5.5 i think :P i am no programmer, i just seen this on another forum :)

ok, hope to see l2walker work soon

& guys dont do something illegal, that wouldnt be very nice :D LoL

cheating is the easiest way to get to the finish :) 

JBeat, if you try using 1.91, you can see that the bot works fine, just isnt active, its like a trial, you need to put in only the time card for l2walker. And if somebody would crack its code, and put there where you put  in the serial/time card code, than the bot should work without and l2asrv or stuff like reddirecting.

and btw TPC TUNNEL IS DEAD

l2walker is protected with AsPack 2.12 SKE and than with upolyx v 5.5 i think :P i am no programmer, i just seen this on another forum :)

ok, hope to see l2walker work soon

& guys dont do something illegal, that wouldnt be very nice :D LoL

cheating is the easiest way to get to the finish :) 

Of course the bot works ok, but we are trying to make it verifycate with a fake auth server instead of paying :P,

I said before to use tcptunnel not for connect to a lineage server, i said put tcptunnel listening in the port that new authserver listen and redirect to the old fake auth server located in your own machine (127.0.0.1), it should work if both servers use the same verify method(dont use it).

And l2walker is packed with AsPack/AsProtect + Yoda's Crypter, theres an unpacked oog version in this forum too if u want to add jumps xD

greetings :)

Merry X-mas to all this thread and I hope Santa gives us a new l2asrv so we can go back to our so loved botting ;)

domiciano

gtfo with your gay spamming. usefull stuff only

EDIT: anyway whats the status of this crack i have heard some controversial things about it.