[BOT] Latest walker (IG/OOG) for Retail

darkmenx

you lost me ... what is that site hosting and in what way is it connected to this thread?

I was told that website is owned by the guy who hosts the l2walker bypass, hosted at 116.68.136.61.

I may be wrong about the nationality of the owner (china hehe). But thats how that works. Check this whois report:

WHOIS - 116.68.136.61

Email link to resultsGenerated by www.DNSstuff.com

ARIN says that this IP belongs to APNIC; I'm looking it up there.

% [whois.apnic.net node-1]

% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:      116.68.136.0 - 116.68.143.255

netname:      AMDG

descr:       Asian Media Development Group Inc.

descr:       ONLINE GAME NETWORK

admin-c:      MY474-AP

tech-c:       MY474-AP

domiciano

----EDIT----

First problem encountered: Running more than one client.|

I get the following errors --

use_tunnel: client: recv <>: eof: Result too large

An internal exception occured (Address:0x10ade52c) Please, contact support@oreans.com. Thank you!

Any ideas?

I got the same error, but still manage to play with 2 L2 windows.

domiciano

oh for gods sake ....

116.68.136.61 is the login IP for lineage 2 South East Asia (http://www.lineage2.ph).

l2auth.lineage2.ph resolves to 116.68.136.61

http://www.dnstools.com/?lookup=on&wwwhois=on&portNum=80&target=l2auth.lineage2.ph&submit=Get+Info

L2Walker is currently free if you play in the New Sout East Asia servers so all we are doing with the loopback is fooling walker into thinking we are logging in to play L2SEA while we are redirecting our traffic and actually loging in to L2 in europe/north america

You guys seriously have no clue about the technical side of things .... NO ONE IS HOSTING ANYTHING, EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING ON YOUR PC. So basically since you dont know jack dont post stupid incorrect information that just ends up confusing people.

You setup a dummy network adaptor (that's what the loopback adaptor is) and give it the ip of the lineage 2 SEA login server

You edit your host files so that any requests towards the l2 NA server (l2authd.lineage2.com) get redirected to the IP of the dummy network adaptor you setup on your own pc.

At this point walker believes you are logging in to L2SEA which is free so it verifies you

Following that, all data that gets sent to the dummy network adaptor you setup gets redirected to the correct ip of the lineage2 NA auth server so you can actually log in and play. (that's what the tcptunnel prog is doing, taking data sent to 116.68.136.61 and redirecting it to 216.107.242.199)

and that's all

I got the same error, but still manage to play with 2 L2 windows.

domiciano

I've been able to get multiple windows open, but only by mass opening clients before the first game initialized and hoping for no GG errors. As soon as one game starts, so does the error and I cannot open any more clients. Somewhat frustrating.

So, what if i play on sea? How to configure it? I did this but maybe i'm wrong, coz verify fail.

1 - Change tcp/ip Loopback Adapter to something else beside 116.68.136.61 i.e - 192.254.0.20

2 - Change the remote host in tcptunnel to 116.68.136.61

3 - Change host file so that

#127.0.0.1    localhost

127.0.0.1      vip.towalker.com

(same for vip1-vip7.towalker.com)

116.68.137.66  nprotect.lineage2.ph

192.254.0.20  l2auth.lineage2.ph

I can log in->select char->enter the world, but in the verify window, there's nothing there. I use IG L2walker 1.79(1.78 fixed for l2.exe error). Currently use L2W_VSE (v3.3). Can only bot using IG with this. OOG that can be verify with this is 10.7.4. But always get login server timeout.

Tried to use the OOG version 10.8.6, but get verify fail. Same with 10.8.7. No error in the tcptunnel.

I have the authcrack for 10.8.6, but always get runtime error: rundll.exe error , msvbvm60.dll is missing, tho i have those 2 inside my window system32 folder + .net framework 2.0 installed. I reaching a dead end.

I just wanna get OOG working.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

I still get the link verifyserver fail error using oog walker 10.8.6.

I have not modify any of the setting.

1 - Place the host and replace my existing host file.

2 - Turn on tcptunnel ( remote host is pointing to NA server )

3 - Start OOG.

4 - Log in---- Verify fail.

What did i do wrong? Do i need to change anything?

delete the lines that point the walker verify servers back to your pc

127.0.0.1       vip.towalker.com

etc ...

those lines are needed if you run l2aserv verifying walker locally. Since you play SEA just connect, no need for tcp tunnel or l2aserv or  anything else

well i don't know why but l2 won't start after changing my hosts and installing loopback:/ don't remember to have the same prob the 1st time i used that loopback method 9back in c4 i think)