[SHARE] Kamael newbie server 3cliks 'n go

yes this packet support kamael races but its only 5% cuz i dont complete this pack i tranfer my work in other pack cuz this  pack its crapt and has many compiling errors.

I start and i have complete all skills interlude and kamael 100% now i make the custom npc for final form and i complete this packet 100% i test it and its Stable!!with a little bugs and this packet is works for english client with 100% compatibility with all files.

i thing this job its great i need a little more time and i share my packet soon. ty :)

yes this packet support kamael races but its only 5% cuz i dont complete this pack i tranfer my work in other pack cuz this  pack its crapt and has many compiling errors.

so this why no skills etc :)

guys i download this pack now . i have kamael client and interlude client. what should i use to log in ? kamael client with interlude animations and after that to add animation and systextures of dynasti items?