Ghost Sentinel, let's discuss

Guys why the hell Ghost Sentinel is so nerfed in the gracia chronicles?

Why others archers have such counter skills like counter rapid shot and counter dash while it got a skill for MP consumption?

NCSoft has to think about it, i don't see good PRs or ppl who actually play PRs since Interlude.

What do u think? is it a playable class with his low speed/atk speed and without a counter skill?

/Discuss

Well...PR is not good if u want big speed and big atk speed.PR is the Ultimate Critical Power class.Dead Eye is his best skill.gives huge crit power ...and PR is mostly playable if u have RB jwls..and Dyes + STR ofc..mainly good PR's are only in servers that which Archers have good Atk Speed (Custom Items that give atk speed ;tatoo,accessory,belt,armors,ecc.) PR is an archer so he has low p def..making him quite vulnerable.so thats why ppl don't play it so much..they rather have more atk speed and less range (SR) or huge range and huge speed (Saggi)

Havent played too much gracia client but most of the ppl went for HE's for his skills etc.btw are u talking about official servers or private ones?PR's not that good on going solo cause of his low hp etc while HE can pretty much do anything.Well if u go fully buffed PRs ur choice.

Havent played too much gracia client but most of the ppl went for HE's for his skills etc.btw are u talking about official servers or private ones?PR's not that good on going solo cause of his low hp etc while HE can pretty much do anything.Well if u go fully buffed PRs ur choice.

Guys why the hell Ghost Sentinel is so nerfed in the gracia chronicles?

All archers are pretty nerfed beyond HB.

Why others archers have such counter skills like counter rapid shot and counter dash while it got a skill for MP consumption?

I think NCSoft expect us to use such skills as drain health at mass PvP.

What do u think? is it a playable class with his low speed/atk speed and without a counter skill?

You need very good equipment + good buffs. Without RBs and enchanted Icarus Spitter + Focus + 150 element I doubt a PR can do much. But it has very nice crts. I've tried it in HB tho vs soultaker in DC +6. He had normal PP buffs + Earth song + antiarcher song, I had +3 spitter + 150, and might/dw/focus buff, did 15k critical on him, lol.

So do your guesses by yourselves. Imho it's a nice class IF you manage to hit 1st. 

1: Like archers are not overpowered enough...

2: Phantom Rangers are not for 10000 atk speed, they are for Power and Crit Damage

3: Items matter, so do buffs, and attributes

4: If you can try using skills instead of F1 and F2, that might help...

5: Perhaps other classes need it? :o

1: Like archers are not overpowered enough...

2: Phantom Rangers are not for 10000 atk speed, they are for Power and Crit Damage

3: Items matter, so do buffs, and attributes

4: If you can try using skills instead of F1 and F2, that might help...

5: Perhaps other classes need it? :o

1. On greeks and brazilians 5000x servers they are overpowered :o, i suggest you to stop playing those kind of servers

2. So basically with 600 atk speed and with a chance of 50% to crit while mages and daggers hit a PR for 2k/sec it's balanced, ok

3. lol'd

4. What skills? hamstring shot?

5. What?

1. On greeks and brazilians 5000x servers they are overpowered :o, i suggest you to stop playing those kind of servers

2. So basically with 600 atk speed and with a chance of 50% to crit while mages and daggers hit a PR for 2k/sec it's balanced, ok

3. lol'd

4. What skills? hamstring shot?

5. What?

1: I don't, but I worry you do...

2: Rapid Shot is there for a reason... You can obviously RUN just like what most retards do, and archers naturally have more range than mages do

3: A grade vs S84 didn't work... Didn't it?

4: You have your stun, hamstring, double shot, lethal shot, DEAD EYE, Rapid Shot, Archer's Will, Fighter's Will, HEX, POWER BREAK, EVASION SHOT

5: Maybe other classes need those skills, and PR's don't.

So what do you want? A PR server? Daggers are supposed to be the closest thing that can kill a archer, along with a mage or another archer.