[Kyle XY]Comments About the show

ĐarkSlayer

Actually if you remove Kyle and Jessi is a normal life, which I would sell my soul to Devil to have a life like Josh.

DO IT!You have nothing to lose except your soul!Nothing important nowadays

Probably when I grow up I will move there. I don't know. I have start think about it really serious. The only thing I care about it's my -beep-ing English. -.-

You will not make it,sorry!

So,this is the year,where hope fails you!

The test subjects run the experiments and the bastards you know is the hero you hate.

But cohision is possible if we try.Tell me right now.What do you have to loose?What do you have to loose?Except your souls!

WHO'S WITH US?

wish it was so easy.

ds amanda will leave for six months?

yes

wish it was so easy

It is if you want it.

Καταραμμένος εστίν ούτος πού έβγαλεν τό σημάδιν τού Κυρίου τού γιά νά ευχαριστήσει τούς ανθρώπους αντί νά υπηρετήσει κρυφά.

everything goes nicez smoothlyz and kavlotikz nicez. everything done on the housez no workz and 99999 $ per monthsz !

I didn't say that. Come on. Compare Greek like with American life. Which you like most? Greek? When I am talking about America I am not talking about the towns with the gang memories and shtis like these. I am taking for the places with the 2 floor house, the big road, the trees and all these. In greece you live in apartment without knowing your neighboors. I had a friend from Australia. He told me that he was living in houses like these before he moves and he told me that his life was great compared to greek life.

You think that I can trully sell my soul? It's an expression. I am trying to say that I would give anything to have a life like Josh.

I didn't say that. Come on. Compare Greek like with American life. Which you like most? Greek? When I am talking about America I am not talking about the towns with the gang memories and shtis like these. I am taking for the places with the 2 floor house, the big road, the trees and all these. In greece you live in apartment without knowing your neighboors. I had a friend from Australia. He told me that he was living in houses like these before he moves and he told me that his life was great compared to greek life.

You think that I can trully sell my soul? It's an expression. I am trying to say that I would give anything to have a life like Josh.

I wouldn't exchange my real life friends and the nubz I got here for anything in the whole world.Neither ma family.