Time to get into another world![mmorpg]

Cloud

still in my opinion we have best pvp system in L2 .. nothing compare to L2 .. srsly :) u will play other games for few months and u will back to L2 ull see ;) all what you need is some memories .. if u had any good clan with which you owned some server .. :) i guess its enough to say 'alright i want it one more time' . at least it work for me .

U r right but most ppl here is bored of l2, all the time same zones, same characters, same events. U r right l2 has the best pvp system, anyway I understand why cloud is looking for new game.

Guys,LineageII imo doesn't exist anymore...private servers emulate a different kind of l2,and I get boring as fast as u can't even imagine..That's why I would try something different like SUN..trust me,Try something different and/or wait for TERA

so guys aren't you bored of l2?I left the private servers 4/5months ago and still now I don't want to play again this mmorpg..Instead I am looking for a f2p mmorpg fantasy or p2p mmorpg with decent private servers..I have tried soul of the ultimate nation..any opinion?suggest me other mmorpgs as well

I understand you. Well i wouldn't recommend a F2P Game since they are poor from all the sides. Imo Guild Wars 2 is gonna be perfect cause their philosophy is making something unique not like the MMORPGs that we have now , start take q kill 919191999 mobs

take q

kill 99999 mobs

want +1 lv kill another 9999 mobs

they even said they don't want players to grind. so bots won't be on big number

plus you will just pay one time so no need to go on private server , official ftw

check their latest video (manifesto) on their site and comment ;p

@Phoenix4 I thought that GW was something like a strategic game..now they are changing their philosophy and that's great so I'll try it when it comes out;I'll get a key by buying the game?Or I need just the game,create an account and play

U will just buy GW , u will have to make account , in box u will have cd key. To complete acc just put e mail and u r ready to play . Anyway I hope gw 2 will be different than gw1 [ I didn't like so much gw 1 ].

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just think i will never get bore with L2... u can try to log here www.l2knockout.it very nice srv.

and if u are searching for a new game some ppl told me that Guild Wars 2 is very nice game