Adapting Items Between Chronicles [All Chronicles]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

critical its possible to insert the syntax for item when have for example mfighter.mfighter_m016_t701_u mfighter.mfighter_m016_t701_ut because i want to insert into my client freya the God armor and i dont succeed to insert it.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys, I am new at this...I am currently reading/learning and informing myself all about how to create a server - this is already done by myself - the thing is I want also not just a normal l2j server - I want it customized with different weapons and armors. In this section I found nice shares but they are most for IL and the download-links aren't working all. So in case I catch up an older Custom Armor/Weapon set (e.g. IL) is it the same way to configure it to use it for Freya-H5?

Any help appreciated, thx in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good guide CriticalError. People, there is a tool as most popular/famous can be a tool. Working on ".dat" files it's easier like no any other program and I was realize it's usefulness/serviceableness engine by myself.

If you want to know about that program, pm me. 

• 1 month later...

Hi all..

can i ask something ?

i'm used Server l2jversion 4630 datapack 8018

and i want to adapt items to database but i can't find custom armor and custom item tables in my l2jdb..

can anyone tell me how to adapt it in my server?

thanks before :)

Hi all..

can i ask something ?

i'm used Server l2jversion 4630 datapack 8018

and i want to adapt items to database but i can't find custom armor and custom item tables in my l2jdb..

can anyone tell me how to adapt it in my server?

thanks before :)

well L2JServer make some changes in this revisions, you don't need create sql to inject into your DB, just create a XML C:\server [CT2.5]\gameserver\data\stats\items and is all.

OMAGAD! Awesome Guide CE...!!!!! Keep sharing these kind of guides dude!... hmmm and maybe you can share how to change the animations for Towns etc??? just like Aden or w/e we want???

that part is related to staticmesh elements, is another thing which does not work hard, try to adapt the city to the goddess of destruction to interlude, but it did not work at all, textures not linked into staticmesh and don't know why this happen.

well L2JServer make some changes in this revisions, you don't need create sql to inject into your DB, just create a XML C:\server [CT2.5]\gameserver\data\stats\items and is all.

Thanks bro , it works :)

but effect of the items didn't works for me :(

can you explain how to put it ?

thanks again before :)

well first of all this is share topic not a request topic, I don't want flame here, so you can go here and add request topic using tag [Request]

[Request] Client Mods Help]

• 2 weeks later...

this guide is not complete, there can be 2 textures and animated weapons and armors, please if u have time add these also, i m stuck with godess infinity weapons not showing animation and nobody  helps.