[Help]CS Problem.

Nevermind

i tried a lot servers but the same... and my internet connection is normal 921796998.png

Be sure that the server that you play is hosted near your country. Your speed is way big to have that much ping.

You said that you tried servers from you country, actuallly from your city lol.... And you have a very good internet connection.

Are you sure the lag comes from ping? Check your options and tell me what graphics you have? Maybe Software and not OpenGL?

Also how much fps you have?

i use d3d and i think win7 doesn`t support OpenGL..and software sux.. my fps is always around 90 ..

Yeah... Thats all, i found your problem.... It's from your graphics.... And windows 7 supports OpenGL... The only thing that you have to do, is to download and instal the drivers from your graphic card.

If you have Nvidia go here and find the drivers from graphic card, download and instal it!

After that you can run CS with OpenGL.

Good Luck!