[L2R]L2 Epic Wars D.elves vs Elves BETA/still fixing

FDB

no cov..no buffs? wtf?..with my PR i get like 500 atk speed..

why did u delete most of the buffs?..u should add all buffs and let every player to choose by himself the buffs hi thinks he needs more... and make 20buff slot ...for balance...but not like its now..lol i have 500 atk speed..:S

ps. u should add a reusing time like 3 seconds for cp pots...because they will all spam cp pots like hell

making a buffer? lol..that's not like faction supposed to be...they should :

1) add buffs

2)add reuse time like 3 reconds to cp pots..cause they will spam cp

3)add arrows

4)check rapidshot ...if i dont restart i cant use rapidshot

I will not join because I hate Dark Elves and Elves. By the way I smell another Greek archer/dagger/mage typical failed Java server.

You kinda suck, and on a pvp based server what do you expect to play ? Crafter ? spoiler ? get some brain from the market, oh I guess no1 sells ? then u got urself owned.

GL with the server !

You will be surprised... Spoilers CAN be useful somehow.

What's wrong with playing a class you like? I always choose Dwarf in high rates because personally I hate archers, daggers, paladins, and mages. I am not a Greek who just says "men i pley paladin bcuz mutch pdef archer no never kill mi," I actually play the classes that I enjoy, not the ones that rule the server. Sure, spoilers have low PvP power and many disadvantages. But have you considered that in a BALANCED and NORMAL SERVER, Spoilers CAN actually kill mages? Because mages naturally have LOW PDEF and LOW HP, which makes the vulnerable to the spoiler's STUN and HIGH HP.

Perhaps YOU should consider selling that Greek mind of yours for a normal functioning one. I did not get "owned' like how you said because YOU are the one that just loves Dark Elves purely because they are the most overpowered Daggers/archers/mages in INTERLUDE JAVA GREEK servers.

So w8 w8 guys we are on beta phase we will add some this that missing

We cannot add spoilers cause is Light Vs Dark

As you know if we block acces on other races their buffs cannot be added cause y will get critical errors and y cannot use rapid + other buff during pvp zones

We got a problem with something from races that needs to be fixed and missing arrows? adding now!

Sry but we opened him at 02:30 and dont have so much time to fix them today all will be fixed just report on server's forum

thnx,

FDB & Rain^

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: Our cheat for Fortnite game has proven itself in the best way among players, the cheat has good optimization, a beautiful visual appearance and has extensive functionality. And reliable protection and HWID Spoofer give our cheat even more advantages over competitors! SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - BattlEye AC: Undetected & Safe - Hyperion AC: Undetected & Safe Our Fortnite cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Aim bone - Silent aim - Smooth - Fov - Distance - Key ESP: - Players - Loot - Vehicles - Traps - Other MISC: - No bloom - No spread - Vehicle flight - Instarevive - Aim while Jumping - Teleport to players within 4m (10m with pickaxe) or teleport downed players to you. - Teleport key - Fov changer REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: No (Engineering works. Will be available again soon). - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: We are offering the best in market Division 2 hacks without detection. If you are wondering where to get the best cheats and hacks for The Division 2, you are at the right place! Our private TD2  hack has been completely undetected since we released it! Also, our cheat has all the most necessary functions such as aimbot, esp, etc. And the limited slots will give even more security to our product. SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - FairFight AC: Undetected & Safe Our The Division 2 cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Enable aim - No recoil - Silent aim - Aim distance - Aim fov - Draw aim fov - Fov change - Weakspot - Aim hitbox - Head - Neck - Chest - Random ESP: - Enable visuals - Enable radar - Skeleton - Weakspot - Pre-rendering - ESP distance - Radar distance - Auto - Enemy - Name - Blacklist - Whitelist - Custom color - Clear whitelist - Clear blacklist MISC: - Auto fire/Triggerbot - Rapid of fire rate - Shotgun of fire rate - Magic bullets - Fast reload - Unlimited ammo - Shoot in safehouse - Accelerate - Noclip REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: Yes - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • 50% discount for the next 3 copies Price 150 , will try for test server not guaranteed
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
    • DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
  • Topics