Report Confusion

Reptant_

If i would see im not accepted by a community i would leave, simple and clever.

this goes to me? with the ''community'' you mean all the forum... 15 people (friends from internet cafe) dont like me.. and they are corrupted you get the answer? and i wont afraid you not now and not even when you were g.mod.

Thanks.

Okay, got it, another guy who got PKed all the time in a server and came here to cry.

Why do speak about L2? and about "Real Lifes?" U got 4k posts on a lolforum and u think u are our mastah here, gtfo plox

Okay, got it, another guy who got PKed all the time in a server and came here to cry.

i dont think that happends.. and if happends you were corrupted.. maxtor gave you items when you was g.mod..:o...and you talk abour l2/forum? you play it someone? i read books blablabla.. you are a god? YOU ARE A MOAR.

Well i learn something

Finally Karma is not just a pixel.All the retards/idiots have - ever !!go check it yourself,u will see =D

(ofc are some exceptions)

i dont think that happends.. and if happends you were corrupted.. maxtor gave you items when you was g.mod..:o...and you talk abour l2/forum? you play it someone? i read books blablabla.. you are a god? YOU ARE A MOAR.

Let these corrupted retardos, they arent even worth to be here, MaxCheaters staff SUX ASS. Thats the truth.

you are not even accepted in a forum moar so cry...in real life i bet u have not even a friend(or u pay someone to be ur friend?)_

confirmed αυτη η ζωαρα ειναι.Ζητω IP ban προς παραδειγματισμο στο τι γινεται στους ηλιθιους

you request ban ip on me because you call me silly + you dont like me? :o..

bad guy

you are not even accepted in a forum moar so cry...in real life i bet u have not even a friend(or u pay someone to be ur friend?)_

AHAHAHAAHAH, Believe Im much moar friendly in RL than here, u cant judge people from what they post on a lolforum, U dont know me..

I go out with my GF now, excuse me bitches.

sorry i dont have ''brothers'' in e-life.. i have in real life... sorry