[L2J] L2Abnormal - A New Era (300x) Server OPENED Today, 18/8/2010 ! Have fun :)

MKB

Listen me about buffer

u should make it in a way that people make their one scheme

Px in dagger i donot want berseker

have to make 3) buffs one to one,14 dance(in a not good panel for buffs anyway)

and then,go to farming,a BR pk and tadam!rebuff

no heal

ppl can teleport from farming zones while flagged

Take your buffs and then alt+click on buff you dont want,scheme buffer is newbie buffer, if you dont want lost buffs spend 1 day in tvt / warzone and get the glits for nobless is so clear, about the other, we are a simple pvp server with unique and great for me features, if we start customize everything then server will be boring for most.

Trust me i am in the job many years and i know something more, and remember better way to discuss than flame .

guys relax a bit server opened today , you should expect unwanted thiks but you can't do nothing , thats a team choise what need change what need fix and etc , so if you don't like the server you can just leave.

yes Krash got me, thats our features, i dont say we are best or something , for some ppl is good server for some is bad .. we will do our best to improve it , but we are not gonna change the main features!

even if u delete my reply ill write it again ur server is so bad.

We had a full party killing baium and 1 random came and lasthited and got the ring AWESOME?

retarded server so bad.

i will pk everyone in farm zones for ever till server will have 0 people online.

We had a full party killing baium and 1 random came and lasthited and got the ring AWESOME?

retarded server so bad.

i will pk everyone in farm zones for ever till server will have 0 people online.

Dark now you act like a child , ok you are right thats a bullsh1t and now what for this you gonna destroy the server , i'm sure thats issue staff doesn't know it and now they gonna fix it.

retarded server so bad.

what a harsh kid.

oh wait

you lost your raid and crying here? its not my problem, where you saw most damage to get the jewel? only in your dreams for sure

dreams oh yeah official? OH NOES NO NO HAX.

you lost your raid and crying here? its not my problem, where you saw most damage to get the jewel? only in your dreams for sure

official maybe ?

rofl

retarded server so bad.

da

EPIC FAIL IS JUST EPIC.

Java or OFF doesnt matter u can do it in java its not that hard.

go pt together pwn them?