[Share] Levian Set CT2.4

C00l! Thats great! We hope to see everyday staff like this but...

i would give you karma but XeorLeon® already did it. :P

axaxaxax you can give me +1 in my next share!

if you like of corse :P

Maybe I'm wrong, but on some characters it very familiar with custom epic armors which one server I played before has.

emm maybe you don't see but i writing in my share Credits me and PyroMaker beacause the Textures is from epic Dark Knight Armor ;)

well my friend you show me it before but think is a good work, and well about textures is not same of me, texturs from galaxy are more orange and me more brown like Sepia Armor ;) keep going bro

well my friend you show me it before but think is a good work, and well about textures is not same of me, texturs from galaxy are more orange and me more brown like Sepia Armor ;) keep going bro

xaxa thnx :D

in my next armor i think add energy stats ;)

xaxa thnx :D

in my next armor i think add energy stats ;)

well thats sound good but try make something with alpha channel not like old Energy in all Armor, this is easy just make alpha with some places of Armor is more good :)

well thats sound good but try make something with alpha channel not like old Energy in all Armor, this is easy just make alpha with some places of Armor is more good :)

yeahn i know i have do it practise PS and Aplha channel too :P

you will see ;)

What the hell? Why does this guy get karma for some texture that is ALREADY SHARED with some lame PAINTED HERO WEAPONS? :o

cuz he deserve it, when you make something like that  ;D  ;D you will get too...

Galaxy™ i can't say nothing bad for your share, just they are perfect for me...anyway thank you for share ;)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=166438.0 - Alright, tell me your share is SO ORIGINAL and has nothing to do with the link I posted.

Weapons are PAINTED HERO WEAPONS for fuucks sake...