interlude [L2OFF] L2 Certus

Integer

Welcome all,

We have great news for you guys. We analyzed the results of our surveys. Which lasted for several days, and taking into account the final result, and reflection of our team. We concluded that their will be a server with x5 rates, dualbox permitted. We believe that you guys will be fully satisfied. Recalling that, on September 3  we will open the server on which we invite all interested!! So gather all your friends, and see you on September 3.

Rates:

XP: 5x

SP: 5x

Item Drop Rate: 5x

Item Drop Amount: 1x

Adena: 5x

Spoil chance: 5x

Spoil Amount: 1x

Quest Adena: 5x

Quest XP/SP: 5x

Quest item reward: 1x

Today we offer in your hands the next movie about our server. Please distribute our production. We hope you like it! See you at the start of September 3!

With Regards,

L2 Certus Staff

Welcome all,

We have great news for you guys. We analyzed the results of our surveys. Which lasted for several days, and taking into account the final result, and reflection of our team. We concluded that their will be a server with x5 rates, dualbox permitted. We believe that you guys will be fully satisfied. Recalling that, on September 3  we will open the server on which we invite all interested!! So gather all your friends, and see you on September 3.

Rates:

XP: 5x

SP: 5x

Item Drop Rate: 5x

Item Drop Amount: 1x

Adena: 5x

Spoil chance: 5x

Spoil Amount: 1x

Quest Adena: 5x

Quest XP/SP: 5x

Quest item reward: 1x

Today we offer in your hands the next movie about our server. Please distribute our production. We hope you like it! See you at the start of September 3!

With Regards,

L2 Certus Staff

man you still make high rate serwer too?

You are noob :P Spawn killing ? What a dumb ass, better go to EG on 80 lvl and pk all low lvls SISI GIRL !

i cannot understand why u dont take a job in NCsoft man!ur concept of safe respawn is awesome and well built! Korean programmers of NCsoft convokes a emergency meeting to implement safe respawn on high five!

--R-E-T-A-R-D--

P.D u have 2 options:

1-dont play l2 on a gameboy color and get a PC,then u cannot qq moar about spawn killing

2-get a BRAIN to no jump like a tard to a full spotted respawn,and make a basic strategy to take it

to Certus Staff: keep going with that custom and just w8 to let tears begins in about 1 month

ReZo" post="1342667" timestamp="1283287048"]

i cannot understand why u dont take a job in NCsoft man!ur concept of safe respawn is awesome and well built! Korean programmers of NCsoft convokes a emergency meeting to implement safe respawn on high five!

--R-E-T-A-R-D--

P.D u have 2 options:

1-dont play l2 on a gameboy color and get a PC,then u cannot qq moar about spawn killing

2-get a BRAIN to no jump like a tard to a full spotted respawn,and make a basic strategy to take it

xDDDDDDDDDD lol

ReZo link=topic=167365.msg1342667#msg1342667 date=1283287048]

to Certus Staff: keep going with that custom and just w8 to let tears begins in about 1 month

Amen

Server x5 will be retail like, without custom

nice,then, my clan and me joining for sure if server reach decent population

gl and see u ingame

few questions if u can answer:

-whats revision of Dvamp xtend server uses? bcoz im playing IL server atm and its xtender sucks a lot

-ALL as set like retail?skill critical/magicg critical/lethal rate?agression/trick/swicht?

-Cursed weapons works properly?with aprox retail like lifetime?

-And, whats about with donations?

P.D-Plix update main post with new features to evade mistakes

ReZo" post="1345620" timestamp="1283367691"]

nice,then, my clan and me joining for sure if server reach decent population

gl and see u ingame

few questions if u can answer:

-whats revision of Dvamp xtend server uses? bcoz im playing IL server atm and its xtender sucks a lot

-ALL as set like retail?skill critical/magicg critical/lethal rate?agression/trick/swicht?

-Cursed weapons works properly?with aprox retail like lifetime?

-And, whats about with donations?

P.D-Plix update main post with new features to evade mistakes

1. We don't use Dvamp.

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. For 1/2 quest items and hat.

P.D-Done