how to make hero in Dn ( EASY GUIDE )

hub

I dont think that are all donators, donators no need that , are the no-donators that need be rich with the secret books of giant

i dont tinhk that donators dont need that becuse know with interlude be hero give them a lot of skills  :-\ :-\

donators no need that , are the no-donators that need be rich with the secret books of giant

no-donators dont need secret books? wtf? i only see donators selling books... enter dragon network and u will see

that skills will be dissable =S , becouse of this ...

that skills will be dissable? is not true see interlude they only give more power to heros... hero = donator ... will be a problem skills hero+weapons+25= all dead :D

that skills will be dissable? is not true see interlude they only give more power to heros... hero = donator ... will be a problem skills hero+weapons+25= all dead :D

So if u see hero + weapon + 25 = RUN RUN!!!!!!! , someone can tell me if it is working in anothers servers with accumulative sub or at last in another server of dragon - network, but no in dragon x15?

thanks in advance

This can be in any server of acumulative sub.

first of all u need to play 9 games  ( 1 win , and the others is the same )

to appeard in the  " list "

You need to have a Sub in 3 class and the other in 2 class.

after doing 9 games, the last day you go and change to ur sub that have 2 class.

U go to talk with the olympiad manager and wala. U are a "fake" hero ;D

In dragon are too much that use this bug O.o

i didnt anderstand so many things... :P