L2 Server

Low or High ?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Low or High ?

• Low
    • High
    • no matter

if u making new server then  +-300x is good for  server

yes i plan 300x server it will run on 100mbit upload and 8 giga ram.. it is enought .. max +25 armor +30 wep

30 milions from mob... easy mob 70% chance ... special tps to raid boss ( respawn 10sec )    2 farmign zones :)

Before you start it.. Please consider that it takes alot of time

And please.. Dont open it if you just want a server to make some donation.. or just for learning java or something like that..

we had 1 server for try... and there was 100 ppl+ but it was only home maded like 4 gb ram... it was for fun... this i want to make 4ever ... i bought room for it.. i bought PC i bought internet .. ventilator... all what i need.. i have perfect developer ... i dont need more :) donations will be but it is only way to stay server alive years...

• 3 weeks later...

Look the best way to keep your server more alive you must have low rates (1x-30x) This will give lifetime to your server...BUT a server like this will not have donations so you must keep your server alive by your own money...Now if you want to open a for fun server which will be alive for 1 year max then the best rates is x45-x70 x500adena. Custom shops, a bit hard farm npc buffer with the basic buffs only! Now if you want to open a server which is x100-x5000+ and have easy farm and full npc buffer your server will fall into the first month.

Look the best way to keep your server more alive you must have low rates (1x-30x) This will give lifetime to your server...BUT a server like this will not have donations so you must keep your server alive by your own money...Now if you want to open a for fun server which will be alive for 1 year max then the best rates is x45-x70 x500adena. Custom shops, a bit hard farm npc buffer with the basic buffs only! Now if you want to open a server which is x100-x5000+ and have easy farm and full npc buffer your server will fall into the first month.

or he can add "smart" donations .. many low rate servers have for donate accessory items... also he could have on donation list some vip coins , and would help for a bsoe or sth like that .. or even the rb drops for sub class quest ;) ... easy ways that does not disturb the server's unbalance