classic [nVm] L2InC Exodus/Desperion!

Didldak

This is not a bug report forum btw. And don't expect any huge balance on TvT's, it's fraking non buff event. If you don't enjoy that event, don't join it. I'm not going to start balancing classes based on events.

Zariche has been fixed 5 minutes after I woke up.

After 2 days i can say server has veryyyyyyyy UNBALACED classes kamael are superrrrrrrr bugged dmg is insane ... if not repaired no luck to play in this server !!!

sad but true...dunno why didlak doesn't nerf them already..all server is complaining.

@Didlak dude get in game and see what ppl say on shout.Or should i make a screen and post it here?Every1 says i thing :

Kamael OP ! :P

pathetic kid, doombringers always has been great class without buffs and it is tvt ofc they will have more kills then mages cuz every1 stand in a big grupe.want to talk about rush impact, it's retail like now, get 85 and then qq

hahaha i speak with GM last night and he said he knows that Rush Impact is OP and he said he will nerf it! gg who is the pathetic kid now?

hahaha i speak with GM last night and he said he knows that Rush Impact is OP and he said he will nerf it! gg who is the pathetic kid now?

why do you post nonsenc and lies here.i have 2 things for you.

1st. grow up and learn maturity

2st. he wond anything about reuse/land rate/dmg if you dont belive me cheack forum

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from that, they all have bad players too ... Lets not always blame the admins, sometimes players sux more ...  ;D

btw : nVm-lution ? What does that have inside SuperDuperFastMap<> ?  ;D ( Just wondering why are you optimizing something that is fast enough to not cause bottlenecks ).

Aside from that, they all have bad players too ... Lets not always blame the admins, sometimes players sux more ...  ;D

btw : nVm-lution ? What does that have inside SuperDuperFastMap<> ?  ;D ( Just wondering why are you optimizing something that is fast enough to not cause bottlenecks ).

nVmlution is crap compared to the Bee Engine. Nothing to worry about.

Why i cant found normal server, all have bugs, or bad balanced or gm make crazy donations.. all wanna get money :X

How's your life misery relevant to this topic? go play retail. pay $13/month, you have "bugless", "balanced" and "no donations(since they get money elsewhere)" gameplay.

btw hi Issle

Aside from that, they all have bad players too ... Lets not always blame the admins, sometimes players sux more ...  ;D

btw : nVm-lution ? What does that have inside SuperDuperFastMap<> ?  ;D ( Just wondering why are you optimizing something that is fast enough to not cause bottlenecks ).

No. We use Trove and Javolution maps.

But i made some custom array/linked list/queue implementations, StringBuffer, NIO networking and file handling, non blocking random, "ordered sequential" thread executors, blocking multi task executors, xml reader, Math utils, Array utils, date generators, byte array reader/writer, GUI utils, default Swing classes, custom buffer and binary sorted array queues with shift insert/move functions for updated pathfinding nodes (Pathfinding: ToI floor 1, 500 worlds units from one room to another, 4 edges: 1.4ms including path optimize from each node to destination to make paths nearly retail like)

The only thing that is really speeding up is wisely used code such as:

private final L2Effect getFirstEffectInternal(final IncArrayList<L2Effect> effects, final L2EffectType effectType)
{
	if (effects == null)
		return null;

for (int i = effects.size(); i-- > 0;)
	{
		final L2Effect effect = effects.getUnsafe(i);
		if (effect != null && effect.getEffectType() == effectType)
			return effect;
	}

return null;
}

Stuff like this makes iterations and other operations concurrent save without a thread monitor (synced block) or atomic locks, and in this case it does speed up a lot!

We are not using any shits to make it work! We try to make it as fast and readable as possible, because better code = better server.