classic [nVm] L2InC Exodus/Desperion!

Didldak

i will try it... i hope there arent sh1t donations about max enchant skills, enchanted items over the normal enchant, etc... ok  i like pvp there, but it must be fair, i heard there are OP donators, hope that's not true

Played there, i think server side features are nice (rates, events, etc). Events are unlike on other servers and i think most ppl will like them too.

But PVP is a problem there, Zerg only.

There are very few ppl who flag in 1vs1, most dont flag and hope they wont be pk'd (extreme huge pk drop rate), or run to Spawn where 1-4 ppl from their clan ported to help them. When hey themself go for pvp its nearly always in groups of 2,3 or more, then they dare to flag. Problem for dagger, especially vs ranged class: shadow step doesnt work on unflaged targets, in 1vs2 with Archer and Mage dagger has to pk one of them often to win (read: not to give his oponents the first hits    (either getting stuned by archer if u kill mage, or getting 10 casts till u reach mage if u kill archer)  ), which is impossible cuz when youre pk the target doesnt get flaged and u cant reach him (no Shadow Step). Side note: rush, which is similar to Shadow step (reach target fast), works on targets that arent flaged, and kamaels who spam rush cant be targetted, no matter how often u click on them.

In case Hide works the same way as on Desperion its useless if youre attacked when not expecting it (not seeing the enemy and u farm), because it doesnt stop your hits, so you loose hide instantly, u hit mob, then youre attacked and use hide, hide activates, attack doesnt stop(you still hit mobs), hide drops

Played there, i think server side features are nice (rates, events, etc). Events are unlike on other servers and i think most ppl will like them too.

But PVP is a problem there, Zerg only.

There are very few ppl who flag in 1vs1, most dont flag and hope they wont be pk'd (extreme huge pk drop rate), or run to Spawn where 1-4 ppl from their clan ported to help them. When hey themself go for pvp its nearly always in groups of 2,3 or more, then they dare to flag. Problem for dagger, especially vs ranged class: shadow step doesnt work on unflaged targets, in 1vs2 with Archer and Mage dagger has to pk one of them often to win (read: not to give his oponents the first hits    (either getting stuned by archer if u kill mage, or getting 10 casts till u reach mage if u kill archer)  ), which is impossible cuz when youre pk the target doesnt get flaged and u cant reach him (no Shadow Step). Side note: rush, which is similar to Shadow step (reach target fast), works on targets that arent flaged, and kamaels who spam rush cant be targetted, no matter how often u click on them.

In case Hide works the same way as on Desperion its useless if youre attacked when not expecting it (not seeing the enemy and u farm), because it doesnt stop your hits, so you loose hide instantly, u hit mob, then youre attacked and use hide, hide activates, attack doesnt stop(you still hit mobs), hide drops

Hey cmert :D

btw server rocks,the best mid rate this time.

btw server rocks,the best mid rate this time.

lulz...Mages 1 shoot in events and in PvP...Kamael in full A grade makes double kills of a SPH with full dynasty/Icarus wep and atribute...Most unbalanced server i've ever played.

lulz...Mages 1 shoot in events and in PvP...Kamael in full A grade makes double kills of a SPH with full dynasty/Icarus wep and atribute...Most unbalanced server i've ever played.

I don't get how Kamael in full A grade can handle two mages in S80/S84 if mages are able to 1shoot. Maybe you forgot to buy jewels?

I don't get how Kamael in full A grade can handle two mages in S80/S84 if mages are able to 1shoot. Maybe you forgot to buy jewels?

wtf are u saying?I am the mage and Kamaels 1-2 shoot me..and stun 100% on rush.

@Didlak Nerf those Doombringers! Stun 100% on rush impact..insane dmg..3k on me(mage in full dynasty +belt +shirt and cloak)with A grade wep..i'm 1-2 shoot to every fighter in TvT..i make 35kills..doombringer makes 70.thats totally unbalanced!

Nerf kamaels all sv says it..but ur never online.

oh and Btw..a guy is bugged with Zariche he is asking for GM for 3 hours and he is still bugged.