[SELL]Banner

Some Guys Didn't Like The previous Banner .. Its Their Opinion . Anyway After Seeing It for 10 minutes without stop i didnt liek it aeither  :P.. so that's why i didnt ask for unlock .. i made a new one .. but this time BELIEVE ME I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE IT .. PLEASE DONT POST YOU OPINION! SPAMMERS! >:( xD

here is the banner ...

i Sell it for 0,5Euro ... If you like it tell , if you dont just go back to the portal!

the features will change ofc!

bannerask.gif

Some Guys Didn't Like The previous Banner .. Its Their Opinion . Anyway After Seeing It for 10 minutes without stop i didnt liek it aeither  :P.. so that's why i didnt ask for unlock .. i made a new one .. but this time BELIEVE ME I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE IT .. PLEASE DONT POST YOU OPINION! SPAMMERS! >:( xD

here is the banner ...

i Sell it for 0,5Euro ... If you like it tell , if you dont just go back to the portal!

the features will change ofc!

bannerask.gif

Search for a job really!

No offence , but be real man .. do you really work for 0.5 euro ?

no ofc :P ... i dont even work ! i am a young boy .. i just sell it for 0,5euro ... i would be happy if i get even 3 euro(total)! i dont care about money right now ;P .. i just made it and just not to give it free i give it with 0,5euro! its cheap .. what free what 0,5euro :D

21% Taxes

3% Paypal for transfer...

Your Credit: 0.38 Cents... OK then...

Im not even sure if you can sent less than 1 euro :S

you can ;P ... and no there are no taxes as i noticed .. a guy bought one and i got 0.50 euro ... no less :s ...

you can ;P ... and no there are no taxes as i noticed .. a guy bought one and i got 0.50 euro ... no less :s ...

i mean to refund them lmao -.-

BTW

I dont saw that before :P

coolis i wanna see you making one with paint in teamviewer ... pfff

OK, then, where is no something difficult since no one here (75%) dont use professionally ps or use it for 10% of them features.

i mean to refund them lmao -.-

BTW

I dont saw that before :POK, then, where is no something difficult since no one here (75%) dont use professionally ps or use it for 10% of them features.

anyway whatever .. sto spam right here :P

you should be more informed as a lier, you can't send 0,5€ via paypal..... paypal is not even accepting [ , ] on the price.

you should be more informed as a lier, you can't send 0,5€ via paypal..... paypal is not even accepting [ , ] on the price.

actually it does, 2 days ago my friend was in need for 0,14€ (dunno why), so i sent him the money successfully (as a gift)