[Attention] Take care of that dumbass=> piotress

mg13gr

Well it's a new feature by PHP 5.3.3.

You can just think of an username and password, and it automatically stores it to the database and provides feetback on its creation.

I love these guys!

Well it's a new feature by PHP 5.3.3.

You can just think of an username and password, and it automatically stores it to the database and provides feetback on its creation.

I love these guys!

Hahahah!

True, true!

1. Did I claim he's not?

2. Obviously it has..

3. I'm a webdesigner, not a webcoder.So if the coder didn't do well his coding, isn't my job.

1. So, why are you posting?

3. I just commented. Also proest stats. It's really hard to code "404 error" in php.

Last but not least, proest register:

#04/08/2010 by Zack

Registration closed!

Because you made a statement about the template thing :S

Read the first part.

He requested a template with future profits, but his server doesn't have donations.

selfpwned.

Read the first part.

He requested a template with future profits, but his server doesn't have donations.

selfpwned.

I don't fckin' care, Jesus, you said that he requested a template, but now he's not intrested..and you're wondering why.

And I just solved you your question, why people in here can't understand simple things?So fackin' weird..

I don't fckin' care, Jesus, you said that he requested a template, but now he's not intrested..and you're wondering why.

And I just solved you your question, why people in here can't understand simple things?So fackin' weird..

READ THE FUCKING FIRST PART. HE REQUESTED SITE WITH FUTURE PROFITS WHILE HIS SERVER HASN'T DONATIONS.

READ THE -beep-ING FIRST PART. HE REQUESTED SITE WITH FUTURE PROFITS WHILE HIS SERVER HASN'T DONATIONS.

He might add donations in the future, he might spend his money for fun, he might earn money in other ways.WHY SHOULD I CARE?He requested a template by me adn I just gave it to him...What's so weird about that?

i'm gona give same answers i gave at VIP section

does it look serious to ban a guy on this forum just coz he was making a trade with someone else?

Dude, there was a trade by 2 persons, there wasn't a third part called as "mxc".

it's like i send you some moneys to make me some sigs. You scamm me.

And after that i come in your server you're playing and i ask admin to ban you.

Lineage II Marketplace

Lineage II Marketplace for buying,selling. Use at your own risk.

Even at l2 servers, no one restore your items when someone scamm you.

However i love to see these kind of scammers banned, he didn't broke any rule of MXC forum.

How can you ask to ban him since he did some trades which had nothing to do with MXC.

Should we ban ppl if they steal a bread in real life?

scammers never be banned in this forum sorry i tried to make scammers banned before when i had even more power and nothing its just nothing that matters for the staff at this moment(and always).

I doubt about it.

overall, Sx has answered one of your questions(not all of them), magaki.

Yes, but that isn't the damn main point.

scammers never be banned in this forum sorry i tried to make scammers banned before when i had even more power and nothing its just nothing that matters for the staff at this moment(and always).

That's sad.

i'm gona give same answers i gave at VIP section

However i love to see these kind of scammers banned, he didn't broke any rule of MXC forum.

How can you ask to ban him since he did some trades which had nothing to do with MXC.

Should we ban ppl if they steal a bread in real life?

Yes, I know that we have to trade at our own risk, in my first post I don't mention anything about ban. I just gave a warning.

the big problem is that there no interest for them to make the marketplace section more "secured" because lets face it until maxtor can abuse it for hes deals he will not going to give a damn about these topics :)