[Questions about texturing]

Hello guys i wanna ask some questions :

1) When i import an icon from targa to unreal editor should i press Two-Sided or not?

2) Is it different to import all your targa files in 1 texture and to different ones?

3) I took fourius weapons from our forum and tried to change the dds ( i want them purple) and when i encrypted and tried some textures on pawnviewer the weapon was white(you know) can someone help me via msn-teamviewer cause i have to finish this weapons for my server

Thx in advance for your assistance

Regards

Hello guys i wanna ask some questions :

1) When i import an icon from targa to unreal editor should i press Two-Sided or not?

2) Is it different to import all your targa files in 1 texture and to different ones?

3) I took fourius weapons from our forum and tried to change the dds ( i want them purple) and when i encrypted and tried some textures on pawnviewer the weapon was white(you know) can someone help me via msn-teamviewer cause i have to finish this weapons for my server

Thx in advance for your assistance

Regards

well when you make a UTX example weapon,armor you only put icons there without creating new shader for this, just in .dat file put name of utx example vagos123.icontest and you done you work ;)

well when you make a UTX example weapon,armor you only put icons there without creating new shader for this, just in .dat file put name of utx example vagos123.icontest and you done you work ;)

thx critical !

some1 lock it