1. 1. choose server rates first:

• x500
    • x1000
    • x2000
    • x3000
    • x4000
    • x5000
    • x10000 (instant level 80)

hello. i've seen one more topic about this subject but i wanted to create one for myself. i really need your help guys because ive never opened a serious server before and now that i want to open one i want you to tell me how it should be so people will like it. first vote for the rates and then tell your ideas about the following:

1. enchant rates? (safe enchant, max enchant, enchant rate, blessed enchant rate + how people should obtain scrolls / blessed scrolls?)

2. farming. what farming areas would you like? note that since it will be a serious server it cant have easy farming. farming will be something like l2deathavenue (because there are titans that farm easier)

3. custom items? it should have some custom items (not many) just to make farming more funny. tell me your oppinions about that.

4. raid bosses?

thats all for now. hope you have some good ideas. thank you :)

i am in wrong section? sorry i didnt know i thought it was a spam topic :(

It's ok. The topic has been reported by me, in order to be moved to Lineage II General Discussion [English].

Voted. instand lvl 80.

1. enchant rates: 75% 3safe max 16-18. blessed 85%.

they should be able to buy normal scrolls in shop. blessed should get obtained by hard famed item.

2. Always liked MoS as farming zone. big and pvp able

3. make Dynasty Armor custom armor. increase the stats a little. but try to keep it balanced. use Dynasty Weapons as costum weapons. incease the stats a little. same story.. no custom tattoo or w/e

4. Make 1or2 RB's that drop some ammount of the farmed custom item. but make it also worthfull that people still gonna attack the rb when it spawns. (rb jewels in shops if you were talking about that..)

Voted. instand lvl 80.

1. enchant rates: 75% 3safe max 16-18. blessed 85%.

they should be able to buy normal scrolls in shop. blessed should get obtained by hard famed item.

2. Always liked MoS as farming zone. big and pvp able

3. make Dynasty Armor custom armor. increase the stats a little. but try to keep it balanced. use Dynasty Weapons as costum weapons. incease the stats a little. same story.. no custom tattoo or w/e

4. Make 1or2 RB's that drop some ammount of the farmed custom item. but make it also worthfull that people still gonna attack the rb when it spawns. (rb jewels in shops if you were talking about that..)

thank you chucky. anyone else?

you just dont get many replies,cause most people here dont love interlude or got bored of it...

wait until its in General Discussion.. all postfarmers will post ;)

Voted. instand lvl 80.

and what about sub-class? should it be instand lvl 80 too or spawn some gremlins in giran? isnt this a little amateur? i mean ive seen something like this only in small servers.