[Hack] World of Warcraft Items Hacking!!

K4rMa

Here is a World of Warcraft basic items hacking. u can hack all the itemns u want.

First things first, Install WoW, then get WPE PRO. which is this :

http://narusegawa9888.free.fr/Ragnarok%20Online/wpeproalpha0_9a.zip

This "hack" will only work on Free Servers, and if it works on Official, use it at your own risk. Don't say i didn't warn you!

Run WoW.

Then open up WPE. (You will probably have to turn off your antivirus, as this program is detected as a virus, this is ONLY because what you do between WPE and WoW is essentially what some types of

Viruses and Trojans do.)

Open up Perm Edit, and scroll around untill you find WPE Pro.exe, select this and click "Grant Permissions".

WPE00.jpg

Using WPE for Items

Getting Items with WPE is not exactly as cool as you'd think.

Bascailly what you do is change the item from what you buy to be something different when you buy it.

it doesn't change the price of the item, so if you try and change a 1 copper item into a l33t item you are gonna be paying the price of the l33t item.

You don't "make" items, it just makes most things easier to get.

Very Useful for quest items, as they usually dont have a very expensive buy price.

First you need to find out the number of the item you want to "hack"

For my example i will be buying a "Soul Shard" [1c] and replacing it with "Soultemple Guardian" [113g 12s 8c]

To find out the code of the item so you can replace it, you need to go to a shop and start logging in WPE

wpe1.jpg

Buy the item and stop logging.

wpe2.jpg

Again, the faster you do this proccess the easier it is to find your item.

Now its a little trickier here. Find your item among all thats been logged.It will be "send", and probably between 10 and 35.

Mine looked like this.

wpe3.jpg

The numbers to look for here, are the 15th and 16th numbers, these are what define the item.

wpe3.jpg

Go over to your filters, click on a filter that isn't in use (if you're following this guide exactly, click on filter 2)

wpe5.jpg

Click on the filter and click "Edit selected filter"

wpe6.jpg

In offset 15 and 16.

wpe7.jpg

Type the code of your item in your search row, and the number of the item you want to replace it with in the modify row. Then you should have somethign that looks like this:

wpe8.jpg

Click "Apply"

Tick your newly made filter.

wpe10.jpg

Click on Enable/Disable filters

wpe11.jpg

Go back to WoW and Buy your new Item.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Well guyz this not my guide and i dont play wow... Use it at your own risk. Maybe it is a virus because nod32 gives a warning and maybe is working who know's I am not responsible if something happen i just share this guide .. so good luck and don't say i didn't warn you! ;)

i tryed it on a priv. server out and it worked ^^

Thnx for the report... ! :)

So.. it is working to free servers !!!!!!!!!

Btw i am downloading wow  now... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...