[EN] METAL FANS

Cook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRbwbyCWfM0

Oh tough voices so cool.Thx for share

this voice is tough but its not that deep. also its not melodic at all and also i almost fell asleep hearing the 3 minute music at the beginning lol...

i guess it doesnt matter if im a girl :P

tell me... you see a man with shallow voice, closed legs and full shaved beard and then you see another man with beard, long hair or shaved hair and a really deep and wild voice. who do you think is the gay one?

And what makes you sure that one of them is gay?

And what makes you sure that one of them is gay?

well i actually meant that the singers look like gay and sing like gay because they have female-like voices. i didnt say for certain they are gay.

first what makes you thinking that someone who acts like gay facks better than someone who acts like a taugh man?

and secondly sorry about this comment but you started it...

if they fack you both tell me who was better....

(just joking of course but you provoked me)

first what makes you thinking that someone who acts like gay facks better than someone who acts like a taugh man?

and secondly sorry about this comment but you started it...

if they fack you both tell me who was better....

(just joking of course but you provoked me)

appearance doesn't affect sex, even if he looks like gorilla with his beard or tough voice it doesnt mean that he can fuck better than a shaved girl-voice man. Lol get serious.

appearance doesn't affect sex, even if he looks like gorilla with his beard or tough voice it doesnt mean that he can -beep- better than a shaved girl-voice man. Lol get serious.

even if it doesnt mean that to you i dont like beautiful and good-looking men. i think beautiful are only the girls and men's "sex appeal" is counted with how taugh men they are.

even if it doesnt mean that to you i dont like beautiful and good-looking men. i think beautiful are only the girls and men's "sex appeal" is counted with how taugh men they are.

Relax friends,taste is taste ;)