[EN] METAL FANS

Cook

these are old metal. new metal is much better and tough!

this is the song i was looking for in another topic (yeap i found it)... it was used by killer_007 in his pack in aden castle town... its one of the best songs ive ever heard:

New metal is crap. New metal is all about screams, boom boom boom drums/guitars, and of course... NO SOLOS ffs.

no its not only that. its tough men evil voices screaming and then the same voices going so smoothly with the music... its just great. i dont like only-screaming songs but screaming is just good because with this way vocalists show their taughness through their voice. old metal is full of gays (im talking about how the voices are sounded like i dont mean the vocalists were really gay - though some of them were). also i like solos but i like good melodic solos not just soloing without any rythym... the solo i liked the most in a song is this:

the solo i like starts at 3:26 and ends at 3:36... though the whole song is good (except the lyrics)

no its not only that. its tough men evil voices screaming and then the same voices going so smoothly with the music... its just great. i dont like only-screaming songs but screaming is just good because with this way vocalists show their taughness through their voice. old metal is full of gays (im talking about how the voices are sounded like i dont mean the vocalists were really gay - though some of them were). also i like solos but i like good melodic solos not just soloing without any rythym... the solo i liked the most in a song is this:

the solo i like starts at 3:26 and ends at 3:36... though the whole song is good (except the lyrics)

That's what I mean with "No solos". I mean 10 seconds? One of metal's characteristics are the extended solos.

And if you call them gays, they call you a poser, satanist wanna-be.

lol satanists are the black metal and maybe old death metal. i call them gays because they have skinny girl-like voices and screams. and also i want to hear good lyrics and melody not only solos. i think 10 seconds for a good solo are enough because if it was more it would be boring.

lol satanists are the black metal and maybe old death metal. i call them gays because they have skinny girl-like voices and screams. and also i want to hear good lyrics and melody not only solos. i think 10 seconds for a good solo are enough because if it was more it would be boring.

well a lot of people can do growls, but how many people can have a melodic voice like axl rose? OR bruce dickinson, Or dio, Or bon jovi, or ..............

the list goes on! Few people are good at vocals nowadays that's why the other turn it to brutal cause it's not singing.

BUT! strangely I like brutal, screaming, growls.

One good example of a singer who is good on screaming as well on clean vocals is the singer of marduk:

Gays?lol omg ffs pfff.

You call gay the older singers and not the new one? Man really you should start listening to real music, not wannabe gay metal bands.

Dio had the voice! R.I.P GoD

Also Bruce Dickinson has awesome voice.

Screaming shows the what?LoL even my grandma can scream...!

Some people get wrong what metal is.

and you called me satanic? marduk are so satanic... didnt you notice in 2:34 he sings the words that Lucifer says in the Bible? "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High"

damn! though it shouldnt this makes the song even better for me... forgive me Lord!

Mask do you mean that david draiman is gay? serj tankian is gay? and the list goes on... anyway i just said i prefer taugh men voices instead of girl-like voices. i didnt mean i like only screams. i like better the songs that have both screams and melodic lyrics.

aaah and look what i found about marduk (look at 1:16):

and you called me satanic? marduk are so satanic... didnt you notice in 2:34 he sings the words that Lucifer says in the Bible? "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High"

damn! though it shouldnt this makes the song even better for me... forgive me Lord!

Mask do you mean that david draiman is gay? serj tankian is gay? and the list goes on... anyway i just said i prefer taugh men voices instead of girl-like voices. i didnt mean i like only screams. i like better the songs that have both screams and melodic lyrics.

aaah and look what i found about marduk (look at 1:16):

girl- like voices?

Oh come on!

If screaming makes you a man then i cut my penis right now.

gir l- like voices?

Oh come on!

If screaming makes you a man then i cut my penis right now.

the deep taugh voice makes you a man and if you scream you show it more. but i also like melodic lyrics too. but i always want taugh deep voices.

Οld bands and their vocalists are gays?

Then you are sooo imature with 0 taste of such music.

You got no knowledge about metal's history, about these bands' histories, etc.

You are actually a victim of massification, you don't listen to that music because you like it, you do it because it makes you feel unique and pro, like your friends.

Sorry, but I am out of this conversation, I can't stand watching imature people, talking about LEGENDS in this way.

yeah

Worst solo i've ever heard.

Without those old 'gay' bands your gay music wouldn't exist now.

-beep- why this man gone!  :(
He had the best voice for metal, i enjoy -beep-ing listening his voice!
Die gay emoscreaming wannabe "metal" bands.

And thats a solo not a -beep-ing 10sec "sex" with the guitar