[WTS] L2DwarfWars Pack

Hello, i want to sell my old server's pack.

Matim and me worked mainly for the pack.

Information:

-Java based

-Interlude

-Instant Level up to 80

-There arent any races except dwarfs. Dwarfs have extra skills from all fighting type races, that means you

can choose your own gameplay style like you would do if you were playing in a retail lineage 2 server.

-There are some war areas that you will battle, every one hour this area will change with an auto teleport of all players that are online.

Dragon Vally Cave

Cruma Tower 2nd Floor

Elven Ruins

Ant Nest

School of Dark Arts

Cave of Trials

Abandoned Coal Mines

Giants Cave, will be some of our areas.

-SQL file with the skills

-If your equipment fails to be enchanted, it wont broke but it will get -6 back. Example: You have a Dragonic Bow +16, your enchantment fails for +17, it will go to +10. (Thats can be changed if you wish ofc)

-Very very very Attractive shops with a client modification as a logo (2 dwarfs and in the middle the name of server)

Shops:

-Polymorph system for making npcs to look like humans,delfs etc.

-Unique hero system, at 2k pvps hero status, at 4k pvps hero status + 1 hero skill and goes on

-Protection system for making any other races except dwarfs

-Custom Weapons

-Events: tvt, ctf, pc bang points, quiz

-Offline shop

-Manymany other custom configs.

-Protections for everything

payment methods: paysafecard, paypal, bank account

-DwarfWars Pack + Source: 40E with paysafe, 35E with paypal and 30E with bank account

-Dwarf Wars Pack without source: 30E with paysafe, 25E with paypal and 20E with bank account

-Pack without dwarfwars modifications* + Source: 25E with paysafe, 20E with paypal and 15E with bank account

-Pack without dwarfwars modifications*: 20E with paysafe, 15E with paypal and 10E with bank account

-Geodata fully working: 10E with paysafe, paypal and bank account

*That means that you going to get the clean pack with the custom configs and protection.

i know how to add all of these modification expect the Polymorph System(Traders look like Humans etc etc...) Rozdex could you help at Polymorph system? or i have to pay?

• 2 weeks later...