-1 karma

Νικόλαος

Gfx-GodPower (+0/-0)   Νικόλαος (+0/-2)   -   Eisai ena spastiko 10xrono stamata na mas prizis please In topic Today at 20:05:05

magaki13 (+12/-5) Νικόλαος (+0/-2) - ΜΑΣ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΠΡΗΞΕΙ ΤΑ ΑΡΧΙΔΙΑ ΡΕ ΑΓΟΡΙ ΜΟΥ In topic Today at 20:03:44

Read rules.

When changing karma, reason must be in english.

Dekarma of godpower fixed by me.

Nice start gp.

erol plz dont reply and dont fix enything.....  let some GR moder to see this...

Gfx-GodPower (+0/-0)   Νικόλαος (+0/-2)   -   Eisai ena spastiko 10xrono stamata na mas prizis please In topic Today at 20:05:05

magaki13 (+12/-5) Νικόλαος (+0/-2) - ΜΑΣ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΠΡΗΞΕΙ ΤΑ ΑΡΧΙΔΙΑ ΡΕ ΑΓΟΡΙ ΜΟΥ In topic Today at 20:03:44

Read rules.

When changing karma, reason must be in english.

Dekarma of godpower fixed by me.

Nice start gp.

Εrol, dude can you let it on a greek mod please? You don't even know what's going on here and we can't really explain you. Just let a greek mod judge.

Εrol, dude can you let it on a greek mod please? You don't even know what's going on here and we can't really explain you. Just let a greek mod judge.

erol can translate them :O.. why greek mod? because his is your friend? :o

what's the reason ?

erol can translate them :O.. why greek mod? because his is your friend? :o

To βρήκες.

Some guys should get banned just for being retarded, lol.

Namez please.

Some guys should get banned just for being retarded.

because you dont like me and i have wars with ya dont give the RIGHT?... RAULE TRANSLATE THE REASONS AND IF IM WRONG BAN IP ME.

because you dont like me and i have wars with ya dont give the RIGHT?... RAULE TRANSLATE THE REASONS AND IF IM WRONG BAN IP ME.

BAN FROM YOUR LIFE YOU MEAN.