AP Feed on spatalos server

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this.

Getting AP from farm or pvp is a pain in the …. So I want to find some1 on spatalos asmo side to feed my archer lvl 40 in elyos side and me to feed him with my other chars. I have all the chars and all the lvls ( 50 lvl to) so I can easy feed any lvl he have with AP. Fell Free to pm me and we can find a way to make it.

Thx for reading it, enjoy the game, take the most…..

Yea but autoclicks/bots and the rest are kinda sayfer than this. They must caught you when you bot to ban you. But i think there is protection for this...

Anyway there is a limit of AP you can take in a certain ammount of time

• 4 weeks later...

I am rank 1 ranger on spatalos, asmo. which is 800 ap per kill.. What do u offer?:)

Yea but autoclicks/bots and the rest are kinda sayfer than this. They must caught you when you bot to ban you. But i think there is protection for this...

Anyway there is a limit of AP you can take in a certain ammount of time

Not true. Most bots/autoclicks etc memory-write, and aion auto-bans any accs that their protection detected every 1-2 weeks, when its the next ban wave.

About ap farming, I believe that if u do it perfect, attacking, a/w making it look like real pvp they wont understand it.

There is a limit of AP you can take from the same char in a certain time frame, not generally.

I am pretty sure that there is both a limit for ap you can get from the same char and generally.

And autoclickers dont use memory at all.

And there are a lot of bots that just read memory only. Like the angelbot i used to level up in the boring levels 46-50

Αngelbot isnt complete safe(friends got banned). Damncheaters/aionninja are the most safe bots out there atm, and they both suck. Damncheaters bot is too limited, and aionninja uses pixel recognition software which is not that accurate. A/w after 1.9 u can lvl fast w/o bot.