report Flamer

Cook

So here's the guy:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=164575.msg1240378#msg1240378

his reply rougly translates to: F@ck your mother, this is my list......

I've had anough of idiots like this who think that can do whatever they want without consiquences and when I warn for dekarma I get bashed.... Oh and 1 more thing! for those idiots out there:

I have the dekarma button, you don't follow the rules, I can use it, QQ.

I have the dekarma button, you don't follow the rules, I can use it, QQ.

Oh look at that! I have it too!

BUT I DON'T -beep-ING USE IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY JOB YOU IDIOT.

i could dekarma him just that i was thinking: why to make this guy cry for second time.

Anyway the flame is clear, he was reported already (seems like many ppl didn't like that kind of flame)

but till Blane (the only greek G Mod here) check the topic, let's be patient :)

I don't! I have no reason to... and that's what nobody gets... if you're given the right to use the dekarma option when you find it necesery you do it.... and I just had enough of children like that guy cursing,flaming,spamming etc! so that's they way I am and if you don't like it I don't care as long as I don't break the rules! call me wanabe call me whatever you want. btw the word wannabe should be the next internet trend since everybody is using it lately!

I don't! I have no reason to... and that's what nobody gets... if you're given the right to use the dekarma option when you find it necesery you do it.... and I just had enough of children like that guy cursing,flaming,spamming etc! so that's they way I am and if you don't like it I don't care as long as I don't break the rules! call me wanabe call me whatever you want. btw the word wannabe should be the next internet trend since everybody is using it lately!

It is used a lot lately because a lot of users act like a wannabe lately. It's as simple as that.

Nop! most regulars consider evryone who oposses their idiotic opinions and ways a wannabe.. It's simple as that.

If someone isn't a mod he shouldn't care about the forum? that's bullsh*t.