interlude [L2A][Preview]Archid - Empire

Setekh

Heres some SS about it xD

http://img338.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=shot00003ii.jpg

The time formula is "distance / speed = time" so im running with 200 speed or smth like that so thats why it takes me 2 mins xD the speed will be way faster. (Speed multiplier will be adjusted so u wont see wyvern spamming xD)

Aw yeah and in the first screen shot ull see npcs with crest.. well the owner clan of the castle town castle will influance town npcs crests.. so the winnign clan will have his crest shown xD

i love this feature .

So i will finally be able to create my cigar before farming and not pressing f1 with 1 handing and making cigar with the other ^^

NEW NAME!

Cigar Break Teleport

look fdb x40 its no like x4.. x40 is easy xp easy money(x150) so ppl want to fight... why i wiill have to craft for items is so borring for me cause i play on a mid rate server...

if its by craft it doesn't mean we gonna make the full recipe. It will be easy to do.. the craft thingy is just to use craft shop and the feature.