interlude [L2A][Preview]Archid - Empire

Setekh

You got no idea how much archid is different from l2j...It's like comparing L2dc with l2emu :D

my point is this

Maxtor now allows forks.. so, i can name it as i like.

Normally it is L2J and L2Off just to different L2Official files from Java files

but ok if maxtor allows this

lol

in 1st august

we have

#L2MxC EPic fail

#Nova.l2sublimity.com epic fail 2

#L2Akin

#L2Archid

#L2Rampage EPic fail 3.

so ye 2 archid srv packs :P.

ill join for sure . RAULE ITAMZ MENG BLING BLING

RAULE ITAMZ MENG BLING BLING

ahaha, sure.

Now any player will see an user from mxc hitting him with 1 dmg more than him, will call us corrupted, that's the psychology of any player cool-smileys-and-emoticons-28.gif

ahaha, sure.

Now any player will see an user from mxc hitting him with 1 dmg more than him, will call us corrupted, that's the psychology of any player cool-smileys-and-emoticons-28.gif

That's why I wont play. Im too good and everyone will consider you corrupted and the server will die soon.

ahaha, sure.

dont lie no u currupted nab . ITAMZ or BLING BLING.

Features Looks Great!! I will try it for sure, i rly wanna test ur ride system  :o

Gl With ur server ^^

Heres some SS about it xD

http://img338.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=shot00003ii.jpg

The time formula is "distance / speed = time" so im running with 200 speed or smth like that so thats why it takes me 2 mins xD the speed will be way faster. (Speed multiplier will be adjusted so u wont see wyvern spamming xD)

Aw yeah and in the first screen shot ull see npcs with crest.. well the owner clan of the castle town castle will influance town npcs crests.. so the winnign clan will have his crest shown xD