Gold Bar exploit.

shmeq

I don't know if somebody else told this one before (i searched for it but did not find it), so i will say it for ppl who don't know it. It's a exploit only for high-rate, "gold bar" system using servers. Well, the exploit consists of the possibility to make class change quests. Must be one of the races : Dark Elf, Elf, Human, Dwarf and want to be on of the following classes: Abyss Walker,  Bounty Hunter, Plain Walker, Treasure Hunter.

The quest starts in Hunter's Village at NPC "Master Luther" (in fighters guild if i remember) and as a reward (if you finish it) you get the Mark of the Searcher. Actually you don't need to finish it because on a part of the quest you must open a chest that gives you gold bars and something else (i fotgot). The quest isn't long, at least until the part we are interested in. On a server i got up to 30 Gold Bars and one Gold Bar was 500kk on that server so...15kkk sweet :).

I don't know if somebody else told this one before (i searched for it but did not find it), so i will say it for ppl who don't know it. It's a exploit only for high-rate, "gold bar" system using servers. Well, the exploit consists of the possibility to make class change quests. Must be one of the races : Dark Elf, Elf, Human, Dwarf and want to be on of the following classes: Abyss Walker,  Bounty Hunter, Plain Walker, Treasure Hunter.

The quest starts in Hunter's Village at NPC "Master Luther" (in fighters guild if i remember) and as a reward (if you finish it) you get the Mark of the Searcher. Actually you don't need to finish it because on a part of the quest you must open a chest that gives you gold bars and something else (i fotgot). The quest isn't long, at least until the part we are interested in. On a server i got up to 30 Gold Bars and one Gold Bar was 500kk on that server so...15kkk sweet :).

depend on how it's high rate...15kkk aren't so much if a mob give you 30kk xD

yes this works... but like some1 said it must not be the other gold bar... but you can see if the bug works by getting a gold bar and see its description... if the gold bar is at quest items the BUG works ;)