Stryder bug

Fatalas

Working fine on  Nm 30x(DN). About the  four sepulchers u need to kill moobs only to get 1 key ,becouse if u go to last room halisha will not be there ,that why u must to open the last Door.

Working fine on  Nm 30x(DN). About the  four sepulchers u need to kill moobs only to get 1 key ,becouse if u go to last room halisha will not be there ,that why u must to open the last Door.

thanks for writing this ;) forget to say :D but this key can easylly be got in 1st room so this is not a big problem i think :P

well it's a lil bit old bug and i think a lot of people should know it.. but cause i didn't saw any post with this if this forum , here it goes  ;D

first you will need to buy or get somewhere else any kind of stryder :) when you summon it and sit on it yuo can walk through the walls in some places  ;D

e.g. you can go for zaken at any time , cause you can walk through it's gate with this bug ;D ;D or in four sepulchers if you need only raid boss can go through all stages and you even don't need to kill any monster ;D so i think it's quite useful bug  :D

tried it at L2off C4 + C5 skills never failed me ;) hope this will help someone ;D gl & hf 8)

Nice share man thank you now i can go zaken everytime i want!!!!!!!!!!

how u can pass the walls??? i don't see them? or is like the Giran gate pass? (u have to restart and enter in game again)

just u press through the doors or the walls many times..and then u see your self pass the gates or the wallls ;)!!!!!!

This works and u can get in to a clan hall and pick up items (Tried in C4off) but it doesn't worked in 3 L2j that i tested.